14 August 2015

[Spoilers] Assembly, Scholar Who Walks the Night, Yong Pal

Thur, Aug 13 Ratings
1. Yong Pal -16.3%
2. Scholar Who Walks the Night - 7.4%
3. Assembly - 4.7%


My Daily - Naver: 'Assembly' Jung Jae Yong decides not to leave .. Torn apart by the opposition in the ruling party 

1. [+652, -29] Ddanchonggyeㅋㅋㅋㅋ JSP ㅋㅋJin Sang Pil's speech in this episode is memorable

2. [+598, -35] This is getting better ㅋㅋㅋ We need an Assemblyman like him

3. [+129, -21] I personally think this is the best drama this year.

4. [+78, -15] I never liked political dramas but this drama is so fun. I'm learning a lot about politics

5. [+79, -17] This drama is really good but the ratings happen to not reflect that . Fighting

6. [+49, -1] Daebak drama. The lines are touching and meaningful. It's like my little escape from the waeriness of work. Sad that it's not doing well in ratings

7. [+51, -6] That was a feel-good ending ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I like the pairing of Jin Sang Pil and the fretful Choi In Kyung

8. [+39, -2] I was getting frustrated at Jin Sang Pil at some point and I switched to 'Yong Pal' but this episode made me come back. Why the amount of downvotes?... This is weird~

9. [+27, -1] I'm expecting this drama to rake in loads of awards at the year end ceremony. Best Actor Award for Jung Jae Yong



tv Daily - Nate: 'Scholar Who Walks the Night' Lee Joon Ki and Lee Yoo Bi's last kiss, 'Makes the viewers cry'

1. [+121, -8] Good on Lee Joon Ki for hardcarrying the drama... Sigh

2. [+75, -1] Happy for Yang Seon and Sung Yeols sweet moments but my heart breaks for Soo Hyang and her lingering feelings for Sung Yeol... I like Soo Hyang too <3

3. [+23, -1] Soo Hyang might betray him

Naver
4.  [+239,-16] The plot has gotten better ever since the 'Time Between Dog and Wolf' writer took over

5. [+161, -10] This was a great episode. I thought they got a new writer ㅋㅋ But Yang Seon's the last secret plan? Will Gwi die if he drinks Yang Seon's blood?

6. [+35, 0] As expected from the 'TBDAW' writer. The plot's finally moving at a favourable speed. I seriously love you writer ><

Naver
7. [+1,950, -81] I don't care whether Yong Pal fun or not, stop leaving comments about other dramas here

8. [+1,274, -58] Ugh some people just don't have manners. Go  babble about other dramas on their own articles

9. [+462, -18] I don't think it'll be a sad ending.. Anyway, Lee Soo Hyuk looked ridiculously fine in a hanbok today ㅋㅋㅋ  *Heart attack*

10. [+418, -11] Why does it feel like Soo Hyang's gonna die? I hope she stays safe 



My Daily -Nate: 'Yong Pal' Kim Tae gains consciousness

1. [+299, -12] "Should I give you that money?" This line saved this episode

2. [+230, -9] Would've been more fun if they were careful with the editing. The broadcast station is probably throwing a fit right now ㅋㅋㅋㅋPlease be careful from next time!!

3. [+40, -3] This isn't a matter of whether Kim Tae Hee can act or not. The editing people are ruining the drama. And I can't tell if its the director or the writer that should be criticized. The same scene appeared twice. Clearly an editing fail

4. [+18, 0] I hope she takes her revenge when she fully wakes up especially to that nurse-in-charge. But the problem is she knows that he's Yong Pal. Looking forward to how the story will unfold

Naver
5. [+6,236, -117] Should I give you that editing skill?

6. [+3,965, -260] The best drama airing recently. I want episode 5 right now. The acting and the story are refreshing

7. [+1,010, -57] The radioactivity scene was honestly cringey

8. [+763, -46] Am I the only one who got goosebumps at "Should I give you that money?"?

9. [+557, -35] This is still an awesome drama despite the editing fail. I'm happy that there's a drama worth-watching on public channel

10. [+268, -3] It suddenly reminded me of the Sampoong Department Store tragedy when the VIPs and the executives were fleeing for their lives

11. [+210, -7] The editing thoughㅋㅋㅋ Although you're live shooting, how can you let the editing be this sloppy? Producer was live shooting but the quality and editing didn't waver... However, I'm still enjoying it ㅋㅋㅋ

0 comments: