6 August 2015

[Spoilers] Assembly, Scholar Who Walks the Night, Yong Pal

Thur, Aug 6 Ratings
1. Yong Pal - 14.1%
2. Scholar Who Walks the Night - 7.4%
3. Assembly - 4.9%


tv Report - Naver: 'Assembly' Jung Jae Young, an Assemblyman who cycles 'Increase in approval rating'

1. [+1,476, -37] The acting in this drama is perfection... Why aren't the rating increasing at all? It must be true that political dramas aren't everyone's cup of tea or is it because  people just don't want to witness the reality that the drama is depicting?

2. [+633, -22] God Jae Young is cool! 'Assembly' is really fun!

3. [+119, -5] Writer-nim, keep up the good work. Please don't let the ratings discourage you. You'll earn more viewers in no time. Hwaiting!!!

4. [+89, -5] I started watching after reading positive comments about it. If there's just one, just one Assemblyman like Jin Sang Pil surviving in Korea's terrible, corrupted political environment

5. [+84, -2] Regardless of the ratings, this drama makes me ponder a lot.. I love it! I hope it doesn't lose its quality till the end!

6. [+70, -3] Where are the Jung Do Jeon fans when you need them? Come back and watch this drama. God Young Gyu's lines are here to amaze ~~!!

7. [+59, -2] Best political drama after 'Punch'. I personally think this is better

8. [+54, -1] Ah I wanna smack Baek Do Hyun

9. [+30, 0] Every single thing that Jin Sang Pil says, I wanna hear it through the news

10. [+28, 0] Jin Sang Pil is a cutieㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ



My Daily - Nate: 'Scholar' Lee Yoo Bi heartrending bath scene "I am scared"

1. [+542, -26] Lee Joon Ki's daebak awesome and sexy. By the way, who do you think is Gwi and his lover's child who has the ability to kill him? Is it Kim Sung Yeol or the Crown Prince..?

2. [+36, -3] Gwi's child is Yang Seon... When Hye Ryung saw Yang Seon with the Crown Prince, she said she's special/amazing. Sung Yeol once said that her blood tastes sweet. Gwi has always been interested in Yang Seon. There must be some secrets surrounding her seeing as how she has crossdressed all her life. There's a big possibility that she is Gwi's daughter...

3. [+35, -1] Can't explain in words how much this episode made my heart flutter

4. [+35, -4] Lee Joon Ki was so sexy during the bath scene

5. [29, -2] Yang Seon is the said secret plan that could get rid of Gwi.. She didn't change into a vampire when her father bit her... She is one of Gwi's descendants

6. [+24, -1] He's so sexy during the bath scene.. I want more scenes like that oneㅠㅠ I can't wait for next week

Naver
7. [+2,452, -110] Kim So Eun shines in sageuks 

8. [+2,201, -138] Kim So Eun is super pretty

9. [+340, -54] The rediscovery of Shim Changmin! He's doing better than I thought. Kim So Eun's lovely. I'm rooting for Yoon and Hyeryung!

10. [+129, -11] I'm liking Yoon's emotional scenes ㅜㅜI couldn't get used to his facial hair at first but I can't imagine any other who would rock it as much as him. Changmin's nailing the Crown Prince role and Hyeryung is like a doll. I hope they unite to get rid of Gwi



Osen - Naver: 'Yong Pal' Kim Tae Hee gains consiousness, Joo Won becomes her doctor in charge

1. [+4,714, -351] Kim Tae Hee's a goddess..I'm a woman but I would fall for her ㅠㅠ

2. [+4,236, -131] This drama rocks. Joo Won's really good at acting 

3. [+3,167, -133] Felt like I watched each 60-minute episode in 6 minutes  ㅜㅜ

4. [+2,833, -124] Yong Pal is enjoyable.. It might hit daebak! 

5. [+706, -113] Kim Tae Hee only had a few lines but her tone and voice are quite good! I hope she doesn't disappoint in the upcoming episodes ㅠㅠ

6. [+196, -2] At first I didn't understand why a  patient is all dolled up. That crazy lady at the hospital is toying with her 

7. [+93, -3] How can you prioritize a vvip over someone who's about to die? 


1. [+8,630, -160] Yong Pal's mother was dying at the time Kim Tae Hee was brought to the hospital

2. [+7,774, -310] Come to think of it, Joo Won's indeed a drama hitmaker.  I fell for him in 'Kim Tak Goo'

3. [+6,146, -227] Joo Won's acting is daebak. This drama is daebak. I can't wait for next week


0 comments: