26 August 2015

[Spoilers] Eccentric Daughter-In-Law, Mrs. Cop

Tue, Aug 25 Ratings
1. Mrs. Cop - 12%
2. Hwajung - 9%
3. Eccentric Daughter-In-Law - 4.9%


MBN - Naver: 'Eccentric Daughter-in-Law' Dasom works hard for her real-time search ranking 

1. [+644, -35] Dasom is super funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋ And that makes me watch the drama even more ㅋㅋ

2. [+417, -30] Dasom hwaiting~~ EDIL is jjang jjang fun~~

3. [+412, -36] In Young is pretty 

4. [+355, -43] I like Dasom. She's so pretty ㅠㅠ I wanna marry her ㅠㅠ

5. [+52, -3] You just can't help but adore In Young.  Although a bit ignorant, she's kind, cheerful and has an optimistic view of life. It's refreshing to watch her burn those annoying characters with her sarcastic remarks

6. [+51, -4] It might seem like a normal weekend drama on scenes without Dasom but it turns into a delightful sitcom when she's around. Honestly, the plot is cliché but Dasom's character makes everything so fun ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+53, -8] I checked out this drama because of the good response it's been getting and it really made me laugh out loud ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I should start from the first episode

Naver
1. [+1,022, -89] Dasom's funny ㅋㅋㅋ She's a rediscovery and her acting is quite good ㅎㅎ

2. [+367, -47] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+101, -21] She's much better than Lee Yeon Hee who's been acting for 11 years

4. [+83, -5] This is childish but very hilarious. I love it when funny dramas like this pops out once in a while



Xports News - Naver: 'Mrs. Cop' Lee Da Hae asks Son Ho Joon "What do you like about me?"

1. [+731, -23] The green light turned on~

2. [+507, -29] They bicker then they'll eventually fall in love^^ They match well

3. [+398, -23] This drama is so enjoyable. I watched episodes 1 - 6 today

4. [+94, -7] How do you expect me to wait 1 week without a preview? ~ The drama is thrilling. Kim Hee Ae's acting is jjang!

5. [+86, -17] Seriously SBS, why bother casting Kim Min Jong when you downgrade him to a cameo. You did the same thing to him on 'Athena' and 'Secret Door'

6. [+78, -18] This is better than 'Yong Pal' and it puzzles me that the ratings are nowhere near 20% ㅠㅠ

7. [+63, -5] Kim Hee Ae's acting just shines in this drama. I love that part  when she screamed "Give me the blackbox"!!!!!!

8. [+58, -6] I never knew Son Ho Joon and Lee Da Hae  could make such a good match. Son Hoo Joon's a rediscovery, he has great chemistry with anyone he's paired up with

9. [+43, -1] T Han Jin Woo's dead lover might have connections with KL Group. Son Ho Joon asked Secretary Yoon if he's seen him somewhere before 

0 comments: