11 August 2015

[Spoilers] I Remember You (FINALE), Mrs. Cop

Tue, Aug 11 Ratings 
1. Hwajung - 10.7%
2. Mrs. Cop - 10.0%
3. I Remember You - 5.1%


Star News - Naver: 'I Remember You' Seo In Gook and Jang Nara confirm their love for each other 'Happy ending'

1. [+3,938, -66] Will there be a season 2??

2. [+3,699, -66] This drama needs a season 2!

3. [+3,155, -88] The best open ending.. But writer, let us know if Min turned himself in or not ㅜㅜ

4. [+2,940, -72] The ratings were unfortunate for such an epic drama.. Sad to see it end.. Park Bo Geum's smile is still so vivid in my mind  ♥

5. [+625, -4] Is there a season 2?? ㅋ ㅋ This drama will linger with me for a while. I want more of Min and Hyun ㅜㅜ

6. [+630, -9] I'm a man and I thought that selca scene is so cute ㅋㅋ

7. [+616, -18] The ending clearly hints that there will be a season 2.

8. [+534, -19] A huge relief that Min didn't die.... But what about Lee Joon Young? ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Hands down the best drama ever

9. [+389, -15] What is the best drama you've ever watched?
-Gaksital
-Kill Me, Heal Me
-I Remember You
-This one
-I Remember You, I Hear Your Voice, City Hunter, Gaksital ㅋㅋ
-Coffee Prince
-Secret Garden
-Queen Inhyun's Man
-This and Master's Sun
-Pinocchio
-My Girl, Time Between Dog and Wolf, Iljimae, Two Weeks ♡♡♡♡♡
-Nine
-My Name is Kim Sam Soon
-Healer, The Innocent Man
-It's Okay, It's Love
-Baker King Kim Tak Goo

10. [+355, -6] Give me the second season or else I won't remember this drama!

11[+244, -5] Season 2's title will be 'Find Me'

12. [+97, -3] Am I the only one who doesn't understand the ending?... Please have a season 2

12. [+83, -2] It could've benefited with 4 more episodes. I wish they showed us more of those kids that Lee Joon Young took care of. And I thought that kiss scene was kinda random

12. [+64, -1] So, what are the contents of Hyun's dad's diary? What will happen to Lee Joon Young from now on? Did he take care of Min during that 1 year ? I've got a flurry of questions that need to be answered so please do a season 2 ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ  The industry should get in the habit of pre-producing its dramas

Nate

1. [+150, -1] Writer-nim, you're daebak. I thought Min was really dead and I was devastated for a moment. I'm relieved that both Min and Lee Joon Young didn't die. It's a happy ending but it left me with an empty feeling. Why didn't they arrest Lee Joon Young? I really hope there is a season 2 because are still so many parts that need explanation. Writer, cast and crew, thank you for your hard work in this sweltering heat. The ratings were upsetting but I'm so grateful for giving us this gem of a drama!!

2. [+121, -2] Writer, season 2 pleaseㅠㅠ

3. [+93, -2] Park Bo Geum really did shine in this drama. He role was well-acted and unforgettable. Seo In Gook did not pale in comparison to veterans like Jang Nara and Choi Won Young ... Felt like the story went by so fast but I like that the ending is simple and clean.

4. [+28, 0] Loads of hot guys in this drama.  From Park Bo Geum, Seo In Gook, Choi Won Young to the 3 detectives. They're all so charming


Osen - Naver: 'Mrs. Cop' Kim Hee Ae, a cop or a mother?

1. [+946, -22] The chairman ahjusshi better leave Ha Eun alone

2. [+835, -20] Please don't hurt the kid

3. [+658, -57] Choi Young Jin is amazing.. Can't wait for next week ㅠㅠ This drama's great

4. [+167, -7] The chairman's son is such a good actor

5. [+82, -8] What's up with people saying that Kim Hee Ae doesn't suit the role? This is my first time seeing her in a drama and I think she's doing just fine.  I think more people will adapt to it as the drama goes on. Another fun episode

6. [+82, -16] I need more scenes of Lee Da Hee and Kim Hee Ae. Da Hee is so cute ㅋㅋ

7. [+56, -5] Even the supporting actors are so good at acting especially Mi Kyung's mom and that chairman's son

Nate 
8. [+67, -8] Mrs. Cop for Mon-Tue and 'Yong Pal' for Wed-Thur. They're both really fun

9. [+31, -8] Trusting the people who produced 'Giant' ~~

10. [+11, 0] The drama has a winning cast but the plot needs some punch. I hoping that they show a competitive and wise police force and that they don't turn another criminal into an Iron Man like they did in the first 2 episodes



Herald Pop - Naver: 'Mrs. Cop' Kim Hee Ae makes a suggestion to Son Ho Joon "Work under me"

1. [+109, -5] Ho Joon-ssi picked a role that suits him this time

2. [+72, -5] Son Ho Joon is really good-looking. This drama is so good

3. [+33, -4] His acting is impressive. Will he be a couple with Lee Da Hee?


tv Report -Naver: 'Mrs Cop', Lee Da Hee astonished after finding out who Kim Hee Ae really is "Role model"

1. [+48, 0] She's nailing this role ㅋㅋㅋ So cute

2. [+43, -2] So cool and cute at the same time ㅋㅋ Lee Da Hee's so pretty and a good actress to boot

3. [+9, 0] Lee Da Hee was pure cuteness in this episode ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  Less of those stone-cold, chaebol roles and more brighter roles like this one ㅋㅋㅋㅋ


0 comments: