15 August 2015

[Spoilers] Oh My Ghostess, All About My Mom

tv Report - Naver: 'Oh My Ghostess' Im Joo Hwan gives a clue, stop his evil deeds 

1. [+1,736, -18] Im Joo Hwan is so scary ㅜㅜ I was so nervous of her when she was about to get caught

2. [+1,540, -15] A rediscovery of Im Joo Hwan. He's doing such a terrific job with his psychopath role

3. [+1,311, -23] A drama that puts me at the edge of my seat. It's scary when I watch it alone

4. [+1,081, -12] This is going to be a long week. Friday, come faster ㅜㅜ

5. [+246, -2] My hands were sweating when Sun Woo was searching for the diary

6. [+213, -2] I'm also super curious of the evil spirit that's possessing Im Joo Hwan. What's his story? How and why did he die? How did he become an evil spirit?

7. [+133, 0] A big thumbs up to Im Joo Hwan!! Do well in your future projects!!

8. [+80, -2] I'm so sad that this is ending next week



news 1 - naver: 'Oh My Ghostess' hits best rating at 6.8%

1. [+165, -1] A drama in which all the 4 leads stand out. The high ratings are well-deserved ㅋㅋ

2. [+101, -1] Last night's episode was really good ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+83, -1] Inner peace~~~~~~~~

4. [+78, -2] It beats the makjang dramas on public channels

5. [+32, -1] The leads plus the supporting cast are all so awesome~~ I don't even watch tv but surprisingly,  I get excited each time the clock hits 8:30 on Fridays and Saturdays. ~~~ Jjang!



tv Report - Naver: 'Please, Mom' Go Doo Shim vs. Eugene, empathic weekend drama, 'Daebak smell' 

1. [+1,262, -50] Forever goodbye 'Bluebird's House'~~ Lee Sang Woo and Eugene's love line seems fun ... ㅎㅎㅎ

2. [+879, -76] Eugene, the fairy has come back

3. [+869, -136] How can the plot be so predictable already?

4. [+116, -12] It's alright. The younger cast with Jo Boa and Choi Tae Joon are a breath of fresh air in a cliché drama. Will have to watch more of it

5. [+87, -2] Weekend dramas tend to follow the same structure. You've got the relentless mother, the egotistic child who came from a humble family.. And of course the two leads who randomly fall in love.. Cliché , just cliché

6. [+87, -6] The people in that household all have issues ㅜㅠ

7. [+86, -7] It's fun although the plot is predictable


Naver
1. [+806, -24] Good riddance to 'Bluebird's House' !!

2. [+422, -43] Eugene's super pretty ^_^

3. [+394, -70] Unni, you're pretty. I'd believe it if someone say's you're in your 20s

4. [+88, -7] I hope this will be as fun as 'What's Up with the Family?' and 'Unexpected You'. I've waited 7 months for 'Bluebird's House' to end

5. [+76, -3] Wow the mom is detestable. Her extreme favouritism irks me


0 comments: