9 August 2015

[Spoilers] Oh My Ghostess, The Time I've Loved You


tv Daily - Nate: 'Oh My Ghostess' Kim Seulgi sees Im Joo Hwan trying to kill Park Bo Young

1. [+688, -33] Soon Ae's pitiful. Bong Sun and Chef are pitiful.. Writer-nim, please make sure none of them gets hurt. Hoping that Soon Ae resolves her grudge soon.. With that in mind, what about extending it to 160 episodes instead of ending it at 16? ><

2. [+530, -19] Does Soon Ae not recognize the evil spirit that's possessing Im Joo Hwan?? She recognized the ghost in the sauna. In the car, he says 'Shin Soon Ae' and gets angry...

3. [+62, -2] Shivers when Officer Choi dragged the man and choked him....

4. [+36, 0] Seobingu and Soon Ae should join forces to get rid of the evil spirit inside Im Joo Hwan! What will happen to his wife when she finds out? ㅠㅠ

Naver

5. [+6,712, -60] The sous chef can't catch on to things fast enough ㅋㅋㅋㅋHe's such a dorky character

6. [+5,481, -63] Im Joo Hwan's scary

7. [+1,079, -9] It was so funny when Jo Jung Seok threw the candyㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+1,072, -10] The restaurant squad reminds me of 'Coffee Prince'. I'm loving their adlibs and they're all good at acting

9. [+420, -2] An emotional episode.. Anyways, the fortune teller ahjumma's acting is so good. She's a scene stealer

10. [+378, -19] I have a feeling that he knows ㅋㅋㅋ He does that hair-ruffling habit only when  when he's with Bong Sunㅋㅋㅋㅋ♥♥♥

11. [+223, 0] I'm now a huge fan of Seobingu ahjumma. This drama has a solid cast, the supporting characters are just as awesome as the leads. I love Seobingu and Soon Ae's scenes togetherㅋㅋ I was getting teary eyed when Soon Ae was visiting her family then I burst out laughing when her dongsaeng randomly shouted 'Yes sir'!



Osen - Nate: 'The Time I've Loved You' Lee Jin Wook removes Ha Ji Won's makeup 

1. [+494, -10] While I was watching, I was like "what's this..?" I found this scene kinda funny

2. [+484, -14] I'm surprised that I'm still watching this drama. The first few episodes were enjoyable. How did it get to this state? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+26, 0] I remember getting butterflies when I saw this scene in the Taiwanese version... But in the Korean version, they made it so random, as if it's a segment from 'Get It Beauty'

4. [+21, -2] It's ending next week but there are still so many loose ends..... Please bring back the writer who wrote the early episodes

5. [+19, -4] Although the story is currently lost in the mountains, I liked this scene.. Lee Jin Wook did an awesome job

Naver

6. [+1,580, -48] I love the acting but the drama's just no fun. The writer replacement had such a significant effect on the flow of the story

7. [+1,089, -55] I thought I was watching a beauty show ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋStill romantic though

8. [+141, -25] This is almost ending but they're randomly throwing these cute scenes to get viewers back.. Takes the cake as Ha Ji Won's worst drama, rating and plot-wise

9. [+122, -25] Ha Ji Won's voice in this drama makes me cringe

10. [+110, -16] I completely gave up on this drama

11. [+79, -16] Let's quit butchering Taiwanese dramas from now on

12. [+46, -3] The Korean version didn't do justice to one of the most romantic scenes in the orgininal 


0 comments: