14 August 2015

[Spoilers] Oh My Ghostess


Osen - Naver: 'Oh My Ghostess' Jo Jung Seok returns to Park Bo Young

1. [+10,020, -96] If they don't screw up the ending, I'm certain that this will be the best drama ever

2. [+8,110, -50] Kyung Mo, this bastard Be happy

3. [+5,572, -42] Wow the ending is daebak

4. [+1,155, -11] This is the best drama ever~~ not one bad actor here~~

5. [+837, -18] Ah I'm jealous of Gummy...

6. [+831, -14] Please do reunite in another drama just like Hwang Jung Eum and Ji Sung!!

7. [+692, -4] I seriously love that fortune teller ahjumma .She's so funny

8. [+480, -5] I'm so thankful to the person who did the casting ㅋㅋ

9. [+499, -12] I'm disgusted at people who keep saying Im Joo Hwan is a miscast and that D.O should've been given the role instead.. I can't even begin to picture  D.O, who has narrow shoulders, in a police outfit. Im Joo Hwan's an amazing actor...

10. [+379, -11] Whose funeral is shown in the preview?
-The sister's? ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
-Officer Han maybe
-Sun Woo's wearing a black suit so it's his sister's funeral
-It's the officer, a hyung that Sun Woo knows

11. [+310, -3] Oh My Ghostess isn't your average drama. Acting and directing are downright daebak..  In other dramas the male lead would've been struck by a car before he even gets to the female lead

12. [+303, -8] Writer, you never cease to impress me. I enjoyed 'High School King of Savvy' but 'Oh My Ghostess' is totally daebak

Nate

1. [+739, -5] Kyung Mo always says the stupidest thing but he did something right today ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+573, -6] Jo Jong Seok drives me crazy. This is gonna sound super cheesy but when they hugged, I thought my heart was about to burstㅠㅠㅠㅠ Park Bo Young was adorable as a baby today.. Jealous of her ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+521, -8] Woah~ But the preview~ Who died? The chef's sister? I'm hoping not. Im Joo Hwans' whistling and devilish smile gave me goosebumps

Nate

4. [+479, -15] The Sunshine blog brought him back to Bong Sun ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. [+35, -4] Kang Sun Woo's not wearing any band which means that the person who died isn't related to him. Officer Choi's wearing 2 bands which means the dead is a family member

6. [+34, -1] Ah.. If Jo Jung Seok's personality is just like Kang Sun Woo in real life, Gummy must've saved someone in her past life. I'm freaking jealous of her ㅜㅜ

7. [+22, 0] Officer Choi killed Eun Hee????

0 comments: