28 August 2015

[Spoilers] Twenty Again (Pilot)



news 1 - Naver: 'Twenty Again' Choi Ji Woo begins her campus life amidst ups and downs

1. [+3,505, -210] It might be because it's only the first episode and but I didn't find it immensely fun ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Still worth watching though.  Lee Sang Yoon's handsome and Ji Woo-hime is pretty!!

2. [+2,710, -250] 1 hour flew by so fast...

3. [+2,886, -254] It's super fun

4. [+728, -47] Even if you're 38, it's possible to look younger by dressing the right way, but Choi Ji Woo's styling and hairstyle seem to accentuate her age. I'm looking forward to her love line with Lee Sang Yoon

5. [+652, -46] Choi Ji Woo's character is pitiful. Her husband doesn't love her anymore, the son neglects her and her school mates are rude to her ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6. [+446, -36] I'm a job seeker who recently graduated. This drama makes me think back to my uni days and ask myself whether I was ever happy and if it was ever a rewarding choice.."We don't go to university just to get employed", that part made me tear up

7. [+344, -31] Ji Woo-hime hwaiting.. It felt like watching my own university experience. Group projects are the worst ㅜㅜ

8. [+334, -26] But in reality, professors and students are nice to mature students  ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+283, -35] Writer So's dramas are enjoyable and this one doesn't disappoint

10. [+235, -47] The first episode was a bit frustrating ㅠㅠ Why is Lee Sang Yoon so mean to her? ㅠㅠ


Nate
1. [+775, -10] I'm all aware about the drama being unrealistic and all but this is a bit of a stretch. In university, mature students aren't treated like that. One of my colleagues at uni is in his mid-30s and he's enjoying his uni life because the younger ones who call him hyung and oppa are very nice to him

2. [+670, -21] Had to check this out because I've got nothing to watch after OMG ended but I found the situations too dramatic and unconvincing and the other characters' personalities are so-so. There are plenty of mature students out there and you won't hear them getting called 'ahjumma'. With Choi Ji Woo's face and body, she wouldn't lose to someone in her 20s but her acting and her character here is the frustrating type

3. [+31, 0] I'm really close with this unni at school and our age difference is almost 20 years. In this age and time, who would be mean to a mature student? Is studying at an older age a sin? tvN's signature touch is missing in this one

4. [+29, -1] Ha Nora is pitiful. Her husband, son and the students are acting as if she did something unrighteous. I hope she grows into a strong woman as the drama moves on. Please don't end it with her getting back together with the husband because that would be lame

5. [+25, 0] What kind of university has a professor like him? In reality, professors treat everyone, mature students or not, with respect. The person who wrote this hasn't been to a university



Newsen - Nate: 'Twenty Again' Son Naeun drinks the bomb shot for Kim Min Jae 

1. [+195, -91] Her part came out cheesy but she's pretty ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+189, -109] Son Naeun's pretty

3. [+141, -81] They match well ㅜㅜㅜㅜCute

4. [+44, -24] I'm getting the idol feel because she has the same outfit and hairstyle as when she's performing. Her acting is also awkward

5. [+34, -7] Let this be your last acting gig

6. [+33, -27] Naeun should just stick to dancing

7. [+31, -3] Come back after you've had enough acting practice

8. [+19, -5] I wanted to watch it to cure my longing for 'Oh My Ghostess' but Choi Ji Woo's acting has stayed the same, the son and Son Na Eun's acting is just... This is too much....

0 comments: