9 August 2015

[Spoilers] We Got Married



tv Report - Naver: 'WGM 4' Gong Seung Yeon and Lee Jong Hyun, explosion of sweetness while putting on aprons 

1. [+282, -30] Beautiful-looking couple~ I don't care about anything else but their looks and chemistry are the best! Gong Seung Yeon's a goddess ㅠㅠ

2. [+245, -42] I think Lee Jong Hyun would make a decent Baek In Ho if he dyes his hair blonde. Add that to the fact that he's pale

3. [+176, -25] The heart-fluttering is real ㅠㅠ

4. [+114, -20] Woah I love the first screencap!

5. [+57, -20] This couple is sweet and addicting like chocolate 

6. [+52, -8] They kinda resemble each other. I hope they stay on this show for a long time

7. [+32, -2] My favourite couple ㅎㅎThey match so well~

8. [+31, -34] Their acting got better ㅋㅋ



My Daily - Naver: 'WGM' Oh Min Suk and Kang Ye Won hug each other while watching a horror movie, "I'm trembling"

1. [+4,909, -60] Two strangers in a bed.. Why would you do this? ;;;

2. [+2,610, -50] I bed this is rated 19+ if there are no cameras around ㅋㅋㅋㅋㄱㅋㄱ

3. [+1,133, -43] What's the title of the movie?
-Shutter

4. [+704, -56] You should realize that kids are watching.. This is no different than any 19+ rated shows

5. [+504, -20] Keep in mind that there about 20 crew members in front of them ㅋㅋ

6. [+276, -32] Didn't Kang Ye Won say she hates skinship??

7. [+69, -7] This is severe... Kids, cover your eyes

8. [+54, -3] Are they really that desperate for ratings lately that they're pulling all sorts of antics? Don't they realize this is airing on an early evening time slot  and young kids might be watching


My Daily - Naver: 'WGM' Yook Sung Jae and Joy watch a horror movie, 'Frightened at scary scenes'

1. [+624, -59] Yook Sung Jae should  really meet an older woman ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+350, -38] Do well Joy, Yook Sung Jae, BtoB and Red Velvet !!

3. [+280, -54] Sweet couple ㅠㅠㅠYook Sung Jae hwaiting

4. [+99, -5] Yook Sung Jae was really scared when they watched a horror movie on BtoB Diary. You've suffered enough ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+78, -15] I see them as cute high school sweethearts than a married couple ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+71, -7] Comments like "I like Yook Sung Jae", "I like Joy" are the reason why they'll never cancel WGM .....

7. [+49, -4] Yook Sung Jae's more frightened than Joy ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+21, -3] I adore them ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

0 comments: