28 September 2015

1N2D (with Henry)


tv Report - Naver: '1N2D' Henry upon seeing Kim Joo Hyuk "Who are you?"

1. [+3,050, -330] Of course, that's Henry ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I burst out laughing when he came out ㅋㅋㅋㅋ  Such a cheerful guy ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+2,063, -282] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Henry ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+1,822, -256] ㅋㅋㅋWhat's your name? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
-What's your phone number
-Make some time for me
-lalalalalalala

4. [+1,542, -296] Henry's funny ㅋㄱㅋㄱㄱㅋ

5. [+1,248, -185] Kim Dong Hyun was jjang funny today ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+274, -85] It's been a while since Henry appeared on tv. He's such a fun and refreshing soul ㅋㅋ He doesn't know much about celebrities because he doesn't watch that tv often but his sociable cheerful personality allows him to effortlessly do the shoot with his hyungs

7. [+212, -42] I'm so happy to see Henry on tv again ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+120, -23] Henry's a celebrity but outside appearing on shows, he doesn't watch tv or use the internet and focuses only on music which is why he's clueless about celebrities

9. [+98, -12] Never mind Henry not knowing Kim Joo Hyuk's name, I'm shocked that Kim Joo Hyuk knows Henry

10. [+98, -25] Seeing Henry's face alone makes me laugh. He's a happy virus ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Can't wait for next week



Kbs Media - Naver: Cha Tae Hyun passionately sings 'I LOVE YOU' after 14 years! "He's indeed a singer"

1. [+882, -10] This song is a masterpiece ~~Cha Tae Hyun's a great singer 100 points!!

2. [+809, -9] I love this song!!! Cha Tae Hyun was cool as a singer..! I remember when Position's I Love You and Cha Tae Hyun's I Love You were candidates for the first place!

3. [+439, -9] I remember singing 'Again to Me' and 'I Love You' at the karaoke ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+425, -8] That song brings back a lot of memories. Cha Tae Hyun is an all-around entertainer!

5. [+82, -2] I love all of Cha Tae Hyun's songs. 'Two-lane bridge' is also a classic ㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+80, -1] All of Cha Tae Hyun's songs are amazing ㅜㅠ 'I Love You', 'Again to Me', Don't You Know, Two-Lane Bridge'. Suchan's dad, please release an album ㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+76, -2] Cha Tae Hyun's not only good at acting but he's good at other things too.  I've been a fan even before 1N2D, but joining the show brought out his friendly personality. He seems like a nice husband too. I totally fell for him

8. [+64, -3] His wife wrote the lyrics... daebak

9. [+56, -1] These episodes with Chu Sung Hoon and Kim Dong Hyun are entertaining ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

0 comments: