Minah will play the daughter of Jung Woong In and Yoo Sun. She's a pretty, well-rounded and inquisitive high school student who is an ex-idol trainee. She takes after her mom's honest and blunt personality.
'Sweet Family' will air on November following 'She Was Pretty'
Ilgan Sports - Naver: [Exclusive] Minah confirmed to star in her first public channel drama 6 years after her debut
1. [+3,574, -342] Why is it a natural thing for idols to do a drama when they're singers in the first place? If you want to act, why don't you build your experience through doing minor roles first? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+3,293, -387] First off all, her face isn't meant for acting. Objectively or subjectively, it honestly isn't
3. [+2,434, -287] Everyone and their moms are going into acting
4. [+1,764, -226] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+334, -34] Everyone in Girl's Day is going into acting.. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
6. [+320, -51] Idols, if you want to be actors and actresses, your have to be at least as good as Im Siwan or Hwang Jung Eum. That way, you won't get hated
7. [+275, -36] Why her...? Is she even any good...?
8. [+222, -31] They cast Girl's Day in dramas that has 'Family' in the title. I'm curious why
9. [+241, -63] Why are idols so eager to become actors lately? Just choose one. Why do two and make us all confused? If your skill is subpar, it's better to stick to what you were originally doing.
10. [+126, -40] You're a good singer. Just stick to singing