Jeon Ji Hyun, Kim Soo Hyun, Lee Young Ae
-->1 billion won
Big Bang, Suzy, Lee Min Ho, Hyun Bin, Won Bin
-->700 - 800 million won
Kim Hee Ae, Song Hye Kyo, Son Ye Jin, Shin Min Ah
-->500-600 million won
Yoo Jae Suk, Lee Jung Jae, Ha Jung Woo, Lee Seo Jin, Ryu Seung Ryong
-->400-500 million won
Yoo Ah In
-->350 million won (6 months), estimated 500-600 million won in 1 year
Cha Seung Won
-->500 million won
Ilgan Sports - Naver: Who has the best endorsement guarantee in 2015?
1. [+2,295, -144] Yoo Jae Suk is the most popular one. Actors sure earn a lot. I'm quite surprised of Suzy, I had no idea she gets around 700 ~ 800 million won
2. [+1,525, -40] Just money I will never get my hands on ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Fascinating
3. [+1,447, -113] A certain someone who's cosplaying as an actor but only does endorsements shouldn't be called an actor
4. [+1,347, -203] Honestly, I think these are some exaggerated figures
5. [+350, -28] I don't understand why Shin Minah's included
6. [+283, -61] But I never buy a product just because a celebrity is endorsing it.
7. [+206, -14] Won Bin doesn't do a drama or movie but he gets paid more than Lee Jung Jae or Ha Jung Woo. That's ridiculous
8. [+183, -35] Actors making exorbitant amount of money per drama episode is more of an issue than endorsement salaries.... What if the budget is not enough to cover other expenses? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
9. [+78, -9] Oh please, Won Bin's just a handsome guy who has real-estate business. He's not an actor.
10. [+59, -7] BHC Chicken hired Jeon Ji Hyun as a model. How many chicken do they have to sell to afford her?