Xports News - Naver: Hyeri spotted filming for 'Reply 1988' in "mysterious fashion"
1. [+2,494, -645] Lee Yeon Hee, Kang Min Kyung and Hyeri should stay away from acting. I want to enjoy my dramas but the thought of their sucky acting makes me nervous ㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+1,380, -49] Those look like riding pants at first glance ㅋ
3. [+1,850, -588] Did her acting get worse or better? She'll get bashed either way
4. [+1,350, -150] As someone who can't relate to the 80s, I personally want Reply 2002 but I trust that Reply 1988 will be fun
5. [+337, -5] She's wearing harem pants ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
6. [+238, -23] Are those harem pants? I've got a faint memory of it but I guess those were the rage back then. I hope this installment of 'Reply' lives up to expectation. Hwaiting~
7. [+194, -96] She got chosen through an audition ㅋㅋ People who keep commenting about Hyeri not being alive in the 80s obviously haven't watched a sageuk
8. [+167, -46] I hope her acting doesn't disappoint
9. [+210, -105] Woah ㅋㅋㅋ Work hard and show us a good drama..!!
10. [+36, -6] I'm sick of these goddamn comments about Hyeri ruining the viewer experience and not knowing about the 80s because she wasn't alive at that time ㅋㅋㅋ Have you actually seen an actor who act in sageuks and have lived in the time period it is set it? It ultimately comes down to personal competence. Watch how she'll do in the first episode before you come down here in the comment section to attack