Star News - Nate: Kim So Hyun, from a girl to a lady... Pictorial in Taiwan
1. [+262, -11] She looks pretty. Out of all the child stars, Kim Yoo Jung and Kim So Hyun are the two that I look forward to the most
2. [+137, -6] Yoon Eun Hye: Ooh~~~That's a nice design
3. [+126, -5] The similarities with Yoo Jung.... Is this her agency's plan?? They're from the same agency and they're making them walk the same path. I'd call that greed rather than being an anti-fan. The girls are only in grade 10 , please pick photoshoot concepts that match their ages
4. [+18, -7] Pretty.. Pretty..
5. [+9, 0] But she's already pretty without makeup
6. [+7, -1] So Hyun is growing up beautifully. Cheering for you
7. [+4, -1] I have a feeling that she'll hit it big in China too. That makeup alone made her look like a Chinese actress. If she picks a good drama, it won't be long till she starts gaining popularity there
Dispatch - Naver: "A girl's maturity"... Kim Yoo Jung's dreamlike ambience
1. [+2,403, -120] Ha... Pre.. Pretty...
2. [+1,952, -109] Pretty is the only word I can think of right now
3. [+1,796, -109] She's getting prettier lately
4. [+1,744, -640] So Hyun is definitely prettier but Yoo Jung's better at expressing her aura
5. [+313, -16] So Hyun is pretty, so is Yoo Jung. Let's stop comparing, it all boils down to personal preference.. They're both beautiful to me
6. [+284, -28] I'm really looking forward to how she'll change as she gets older
7. [+168, -29] We're the same age but she's so pretty.. ㅠㅠ They picked a nice concept for this photoshoot. Lately, I've been noticing how much she resembles Hyunah.
8. [+57, -4] Her agency's sticking the word 'mature' too much in her articles. I get that you're trying to get rid of her child star image but don't force it too much