29 September 2015

Namjoo's big age difference with Kangnam and Kim Jung Hoon


Osen - Nate: 'School', Namjoo's age difference with Kangnam (8 years) and Kim Jung Hoon (16 years) 

1. [+413, -3] I'm quite shocked that Kim Jung Hoon's already that old. Hard to believe that he's 37

2. [+321, -7] 16 years age gap with Kim Jung Hoon???????? I'm the one who aged all these years

3. [+185, -21] Namjoo's smart and nice. Gives out snacks to relieve her anger ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+21, -1] Even with 16 years age difference, if it's Kim Jung Hoon, I won't say no

5. [+20, -2] Heol ㅋㅋㅋㅋTime flies ㅜㅜ Feels like yesterday when I was singing United N-generation's songs at the stationary store while buying photos of celebrities for 200 won

6. [+15, -1] Kim Jung Hoon has a baby face. I'd believe it if you say he's the same age as Namjoo

7. [+14, -1] Seems like a day or two ago when he dropped out of Dentistry school. I've lost my sense of time ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

0 comments: