Xports News - Naver: '20 Again', Everyone has been waiting for Choi Ji Woo to declare divorce
1. [+1,427, -15] Serves you right husband... The topic of affair is a bit... Now, let's get the lovey dovey scenes with Lee Sang Yoon
2. [+1,138, -10] Nora-ya, hurry up and get divorce so you can be with Lee Snag Yoon... only waiting for the day this happens!!!
3. [+877, -9] Lee Sang Yoon's so cool ㅠㅠ He makes my heart beat faster
4. [+715, -9] Lee Sang Yoon~~ get Ha Nora~~~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
5. [+112, 0] I've never desperately wished for a drama character to get divorce ㅠㅠ Nora-ya, leave your husband and chase your happiness
6. [+110, -4] Why is this drama so addicting? ㅋㅋ But the strange thing is, I can't hate on Choi Won Young's character ㅋ
7. [+87, -3] Hoping that she gets divorce and lives her life with dignity as a single mom
8. [+87, 0] Looking forward to the day she gets divorce ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Choi Ji Woo's pretty in whatever outfit ㅠㅠ
9. [+62, 0] The husband had it coming. He just doesn't learn anything after cheating on her
10. [+58, 0] Ah seriously, how much do I have to pay to keep Lee Sang Yoon ㅜㅜ What a cute puppy
1. [+342, -19] Imagine if this happened in real life. I shudder at the bare thought of the 63 Building toppling down, Lotte World collapsing and Han River flowing out. If the ground shakes for 6-8 minutes, what would the survival rate be?
2. [+310, -10] Daebak.. This keeps me at the edge of my seat. The quality is wow
3. [+36, 0] Wow... well-made drama. I still can't get over the fact that a disaster drama is airing in Korea. A while back, Korea, China and Japan collaborated to produce a disaster drama with Oh Ji Ho as the lead but unfortunately, it didn't secure a slot in Korea and it eventually was released in Japan only.. For the last 1~2 years, cable channels are slowly climbing their way to the top but now, cable dramas are the trend. D-Day is about 80% pre-produced. I hope it won't be like other dramas that shoot the night before the airing day and tweak the script according to viewer's reactions.
4. [+33, -1] The quality is seriously daebak
jtbc - Naver
5. [+1,423, -35] Cable channels slay at everything
6. [+1,002, -22] Daebak it's so good ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Finally a good drama to watch after such a long time
7. [+891, -24] If an earthquake strikes Seoul....
8. [+918, -140] I think they went too far by summoning the first responders just to rescue a dog. Think of how many people they could've rescued. I just found that part ridiculous.
9. [+622, -19] It would be way worse if an earthquake really does strike Seoul. ㅜㅜ Our buildings aren't built as strong as Japan. Can't believe Korea is able to produce such a high-quality disaster drama. It's freaking good!
10. [+103, -4] This is the best drama airing right now
tv Report - Naver: 'My Daughter Geum Sa Wol' Lee Na Yoon sheds crocodile tears...Gal So Won's school transfer is cancelled
1. [+5,823, -47] This is the first time I've gotten angry at a crying kid
2. [+4,958, -120] Wow she loks like Han Sun Hwa. She's damn good at acting ㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+4,249, -108] Na Yoon's such a good actress. As if this was Jang Bori's Yeon Min Jung all over again
4. [+2,695, -44] ㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷ And she's only in elementary school
5. [+804, -13] The child actresses are so goood that I could feel anger bubbling up inside me. The adults can't recognize who their children are.
6. [+746, -17] I'm curious of Park Se Young's take-over. What if the child actress is better than her?
7. [+435, -4] That was how Yeon Min Jung was like when she was young ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ They have so much similaritiesㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Haa.. cruel kid ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
8. [+208, -2] What the. Isn't she the orphanage director's daughter? Why is she so evil?!!! She's more like antagonist Song Chang Min's daughter
9. [+109, -3] Let's get the grown-up cast next week!! Why did you turn this kid into such an evil character? ㅠㅠ
10. [+89, -3] Yeon Min Jung Yeon Min Jung Yeon Min Jung Yeon Min Jung