6 September 2015

[Spoilers] 20 Again, I Have a Lover, Last


Osen - Naver: '20 Again' Choi Ji Woo, Lee Sang Yoon and Choi Won Young meet at last

1. [+3,614, -48] Lee Sang Yoon's smile at the end gave me a heart attack ㅜㅜㅜ

2. [+2,421, -45] Lee Sang Yoon's cool when he tries to stir jealousy ㅎㅎ

3. [+1,718, -47] I love this drama.. Does anyone know who's singing at the ending part?
-I'm pretty sure it's Jannabi.. Their vocals are quite distinct!
-I thought of Jannabi too ㅋㅋㅋ They sang Ex-Girlfriend Club's ost

4. [+616, -21] Get together with Lee Sang Yoon and leave your cheater of a husband ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+563, -21] I shouted before I even knew it when he put his arms around her shoulders and was smiling ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Lee Sang Yoon's so handsome !!!!!!!!

6. [+522, -27] I hope Han Nora ends up with Cha Hyun Suk

7. [+220, -6] The cheater husband and the President's daughter are weirdly lame but they're actually funny and cute, you really can't hate them ㅋㅋㅋ What a weird and addicting drama

8. [+227, -13] There were people who didn't find the first two episodes fun it's finally picking up. Writer So Hyun Kyung never disappoints

9. [+228, -14] Good job with the casting! From Choi Ji Woo, Lee Sang Yoong who's a rediscovery,  Choi Won Young,  to the Son Na Eun-Min Jae couple! The drama's daebak!



Xports News -  Naver: 'I Have a Lover', Ji Jin Hee gets swayed by Park Han Byul's temptation 

1. [+833, -23] Ah f*ck... So annoying ㅜㅜㅜㅜ I should just drop this... I'll come back when Kim Hyun Joo starts her revenge ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+722, 20] Uncomfortable to watch. We'll get to the revenge parts eventually but I hate Ji Jin Hee and Park Han Byul's characters

3. [+660, -10] Ji Jin Hee's an actor I like but why does he keep doing affair dramas? I'm worried that it'll negatively impact his image.

4. [+90, -3] This drama annoys the hell out of me but I'm watching it because I like Kim Hyun Joo ㅠㅠ

5. [+76, -2] Weird. Park Han Byul's character lives like law doesn't exist. Why seduce a man when you know he's already married?

6. [+56, -2] As a married woman, I hate dramas like this. Park Han Byul's role is detestable.

7. [+55, -3] Somebody let me know when she starts her revenge



tv Report - Naver: 'Last' Yoon Kye Sang stepped off on the wrong foot, Lee Beom Soo's the one behind him

1. [+488, -10] To all drama writers, this is how you do a twist. None of that birth secret shit~~~

2. [+454, -7] The story is incredible. The writer's a genius

3. [+432, -4] What I keep telling myself when I watch is that they did an amazing job with the casting. Not one bad actor in it. Even the minor roles are pretty good. Please maintain this quality until the very end

4. [+358, -11] Sooo good. I just got hooked and now I wish it never ends

5. [+104, -3] Crazy. This drama's crazy good. Best JTBC drama after 'Cruel City'

6. [+88, -3] Everyone's acting in this drama is perfect except for Kang Se Hoon

7. [+84, -3] Everyone's acting is on point except for the actor who plays Kang Se Hoon and that chaebol daughter.. They way they deliver their lines is soulless,  almost robotic. Please practice your acting

8. [+74, -3] This is why I ditched public channels. This drama's fresh, not predictable and puts you at the edge of your seat. A far cry from public channels' birth secrets and affairs


0 comments: