tv Report - Naver: 'Twenty Again' Choi Won Young who's having an affair can't avoid noticing Choi Ji Woo
1. [+5,469, -51] Please end up with Lee Sang Yoon
2. [+5,199, -41] Just get a divorce. Lee Sang Yoon's awesome ㅠㅠ
3. [+3,733, -35] She's changing and the husband will regret letting go of her~
4. [+486, -9] Hyun Seok's falling for her more and more ㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+431, -4] In episodes 1 and 2 , I was so frustrated with Choi Ji Woo's acting and I don't know if it's supposed to be for her charcter but I'm completely hooked with her character recently. I live for the episodes!
6. [+373, -2] Daebak. It gets better and betterㅋㅋ
7. [+263, -1] Ugh where's the preview? ㅠㅠ
8. [+240, -2] I love the last part ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I hope they let us see more of the husband regretting everything the more Nora changes. I want her to end up with Hyun Seok
9. [+221, -2] I was worried that Hyun Seok would get angry once he finds out the truth but I was so happy when they hugged
10. [+199, -1] Lee Sang Yoon's too cute ㅋㅋㅋ
11. [+161, -1] Hurry up and get a divorce before your husband changes his mind..
1. [+326, -2] The same man who wants divorce gets jealous at his wife when she's with another guy
2. [+226, -2] The drama is childish but it's really good
3. [+53, -1] Choi Won Young ahjusshi either plays a mama boy or a cheater. He has such a gentle image but is skilled at playing theses kinds of roles
4. [+30, -2] Choi Won Young's playing a hateful character but because he's goofy and charming in this drama, he doesn't seem like a villain at all. Later on, the son might take his mom's side too
1. [+348, -20] Their scenes together are cheesyㅠㅠ I can see that they're somewhat realistic but please make it less dramaticㅠㅠ
2. [+62, -2] That actor sort of resembles Yeo Jin Goo
3. [+36, -22] Please do something about the acting
1. [+874, -25] True masterpiece ㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+724, -28] Yoon Kye Sang's a great actor and this role fits like a glove on him!
3. [+608, -23] One of this year's best dramas
4. [+164, -2] I'm going to miss this drama so much ㅋㅋ Please check it out!!
5. [+155, -5] Even the supporting characters are all so good at acting. It's my first time seeing the actor who plays the praying mantis, but his acting, gaze and voice are all phenomenal. He's going to hit it big one day
6. [+130, -5] I'm so sad that this drama has ended. Please have a season 2
7. [+129,- 5] The fight scenes tend to get brutal but I personally think that this is one of the best Korean dramas of all time. Cast and crew, you did an amazing job
8. [+127, -5] Such a gem of a drama but so underrated ratings-wise
9. [+122, -6] The most pitiful character is Kwak Heung Sam
10. [+111, -4] This drama is incredible!!!!!!!! Yoon Kye Sang, please get popular ㅎㅎ