4 September 2015

[Stills] She Was Pretty, Six Flying Dragons



Newsen - Nate: 'She Was Pretty', Curly-haired and freckled Hwang Jung Eum

1. [+464, -24]ㅋㅋㅋ So cute. I've got a feeling this will be a fun drama! Looking forward to Hwang Jung Eum and Park Seo Joon's chemistry ~~!

2. [+387, -20] Curly hair is a must if you're playing an ugly woman in a drama ㅋㅋBut Hwang Jung Eum looks adorable in it

3. [+17, -1] From the writer of 'Kimchi Cheese Smile' and 'High Kick' ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋI'm sure it'll deliver lots of laughs and Hwang Jung Eum has a knack for these types of roles ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+9, -3] I'm dropping Yong Pal for this~

Naver 
5. [+1,710, -92] You can trust Hwang Jung Eum's dramas

6. [+1,162, -57] Looking forward to her and Park Seo Joon

7. [+152, -13] This is what I'll watch. I've lost hope in 'Yong Pal'




---


Dong A - Naver: A look at Byun Yohan's first filming for 'Six Flying Dragons'...Transforms into a charismatic swordsman

1. [+421, -16] Woah ㅠㅠ I like Byun Yohan ㅠㅠㅠ

2. [+326, -12] Byun Yohan ㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠ What's he like in a sageuk?!

3. [+347, -51] On a historical point of view, that's more of a Japanese style

4. [+191, -15] So handsome... I love you

5. [+105, -10] I thought I was looking at Queen Seon Deok's Bidam

6. [+75, -7] Byun Yohan's skilled at blending into different types of roles plus he's handsome and good at acting. I can definitely see a long-running career ahead of him

7. [+55, -6] Ah, so that's what the moustache is for ... He looks so handsome

8. [+43, -6] I hope his character is similar to Bidam

0 comments: