Osen - Naver: 'Three Meals a Day' finishes its last meal... We'll remember Ok Soonbong's cooking
1. [+4,048, -275] 3MAD gets hated for inviting guests and Na PD's consistent format but if it's boring, how do you explain why it is hitting greater than 10% in ratings at a cable channel ? What I'm sure of is you won't find a similar show like 3MAD and there's no other PD like Na Yong Suk
2. [+3,466, -79] I've become attached to Ok Soonbong, Mingki and Jackson. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I thoroughly enjoyed it. Sobs
3. [+2,642, -72] I loved this season. When will we see them again?
4. [+1,770, -54] What will I do at this same hour starting next week?
5. [+363, -16] I'll miss Mingki, the goat family, the chickens and the bees ㅠㅠ This season was tranquil and quaint. Can't wait for season 3!
6. [+160, -10] Today's the last episode? This feels like the end of a peaceful trip
1. [+211,-8] Park Shin Hye's personality is easygoing and likeable. The two seem to have gotten so close and their straightforwardness is cute ㅋ
2. [+186, -9] Park Shin Hye and Ok Bingu are both cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋJust like what she said, they work well together.
3. [+164, -11] Park Shin Hye's super adorable ~~~
4. [+18, -3] I would listen to what she says...
5. [+14, -2] Date ㅋㅋ
1. [+1,451, -62] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Caught him off guard
2. [+1,113, -91] During this part, Ok Taecyeon's cute and Park Shin Hye's pretty
3. [+915, -438] Does Jong Seok listen well?
4. [+205, -13] I liked Lee Seo Jin today. Kim Kwang Gyu is caring... The corn field part was funny
5. [+180, -23] I'm craving ramyun