4 October 2015

Cheetah wows with her singing talent on 'King of Mask Singer'


news 1 - Naver: 'Mask Best Singer' Naratmalssami's identity is charismatic rapper Cheetah 

1. [+5,085, -68] Awesome. Freaking awesome. Wow daebak

2. [+4,100, -54] Her voice is super charming. She's a great singer..

3. [+3,322, -53] Daebak!!!! I got goosebumps ㅠㅠㅜ

4. [+2,904, -49] What a twist ㅠㅠ Unni, you're jjang

5. [+1,811, -29] Wow legendary shocking twist. She's totally sexy. My jaw dropped while eating tangsooyuk

6. [+429, -9] Jjang...I got goosebumps. Cheetah's an amazing rapper and singer ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Wow, I'm always supporting you!

7. [+367, -8] Cheetah's vocal color is daebak

8. [+339, -7] It never crossed my mind that it would be Cheetah

9. [+217, -6] Despite being known as rappers, Cheetah and Jessi are better singers than most ㅋㅋㅋ Jessi used to be a singer and I'm in complete shock at Cheetah's talent. Her voice is unbelievably good

10. [+150, -4] Her accident changed her life.. Looking back to it, it was a miracle that she got to where she is now. How hard that must've been for her ㅜㅜㅜ

11. [+124, -7] I could never have predicted that it's her. I thought she's only good at rapping but I got goosebumps when she took off her mask


Star News - Nate: Cheetah tears up after the reveal "Being on 'Mask Singer' is a dream come true"

1. [+708, -20] I was shocked at Cheetah's singing today but she also looked sexy..

2. [+664, -9] Gave me goosebumps....

3. [+647, -12] She looked like a different person.. The styling was on point.  She was daebak today!

4. [+35, -3] Cheetah won 'Unpretty Rapstar' but it pisses me off that Jessi is in more shows than her

5. [+33, 0] She was unable to sing after her accident when she was 17 so she switched to rapping. It's her wish to sing again and I'm glad that she got to do that on 'Mask Singer' ~ Do well!!!


0 comments: