1 October 2015

Daesung transforms into a bodyguard for his live broadcast + TOP and Seungri's plane selfie


Requests
Osen - Naver: [Yesterday V] We could see a hint of Yoo Jae Suk from Big Bang's Daesung
1. [+2,163, -136] The Dumb and Dumber of 'Family Outing'ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+1,618, -135] Yesterday's broadcast was full of warmth. Daesung hwaiting!

3. [+1,400, -123] I laughed too hard yesterday ㅋㅋ I miss Daesung on variety shows 

4. [+1,154, -587] Yoo Jae Suk? I don't think so.

5. [+273, -20] Reminds me of that part in 'Family Outing' when he and Yoo Jae Suk were trying to figure out how many perilla leaves they have to harvestㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+270, -33] Yoo Jae Suk and Daesung were such an entertaining combo. I hope they do a show together like how Kang Ho Dong and Lee Seung Gi did

7. [+214, -26] He has a likeable personality~~^^ He radiates positive energy. Daesung, please appear on tv shows

8. [+170, -18] The journalist went overboard with the title.. When did he mention Yoo Jae Suk? ㅠㅠ Anyway, Kang Daesung's broadcast was the funniest ㄱㅋㅋ

9. [+170, -15] Last night' broadcast was the best. Kang Daesung is the best!!

10.  [+133, -18] He was once the best among idols on variety shows
tv Report -Naver: Big Bang's Seungri and TOP's cabin proof shot 

1. [+882, -30] TOP matches hair color that's close to ash. His recent Dazed photoshoot took my breath away. I was in awe when I saw the photos on Naver's main... Won Bin's the only actor that made me feel that way and for idols, it's TOP.. Like his name, his looks are the top among idols ㅎㅎ

2. [+667, -21] Ha..I was just looking 2015 Ranking Idols' looks and TOP takes the top spot.. But I personally like his 2012 mint hair the most

3. [+629, -23] Even with only his eyes uncovered, TOP looks so handsome

4. [+511, -14] I might be being biased here but I think TOP looks good in anything ㅠㅠ So cool ㅎㅎ I'm always cheering for you ㅎㅎ

5. [+275, -5] It feels like they'll go for the long run just like Shinhwa

6. [+174, -3] The Seunghyuns are jjang ♥ ♥ ♥ How could you two be so handsome ㅠㅠㅠ Hwaiting!!!

7. [+149, -12] Seungri's spending more time with TOP these days ㅋㅋ GD must be sad ㅠㅠ

8. [+123, -2] Seunghyuns.....


0 comments: