1. [+70, -4] She's good at acting and she's cute ㅋㅋ
2. [+70, -6] She's an actress you can trust
3. [+57, -3] I agree that she's the Rom-com queen
4. [+50, -3] All her dramas are fun
5. [+25, -5] She has daebak chemistry with anyone she's paired with!!!! MidBoHwang (tn: "Hwang Jung Eum whom you can trust")
6. [+24, -7] Hwang Jung Eum for this year's MBC Daesang!!!!
tv Report -Naver
1. [+6,324, -227] Hwang Jung Eum's such a charming actress
2. [+6,122, -225] She proved herself to be a good actress. She's irreplaceable
3. [+5,124, -198] The word 'loveable' suits her so much
4. [+4,481, -183] I love her so much. Her facial expressions are always adorable
5. [+3,160, -198] I'm first!!!!!!!!!!!!
6. [+755, -70] I hate coming across comments like "She should be thankful to Kim Yong Joon". People acknowledged her talent and she got popular through her own means
7. [+560, -37] She's also great in melodramas like 'Secret'
8. [+534, -30] MidBoHwang!!!!!!
Sports Chosun - Nate: 'SWP' reps "Romance will be in full swing next week, look forward to it"
1. [+955, -28] Pretty sure last week's postponement ruined the flow ㅠㅠ
2. [+740, -23] Show us lovey-dovey scenes in the most-like way^^ But I'm worried about Shin Hyuk. Please let him be happy~!
3. [+732, -41] The original Thursday episode would've ended on a happy note but it got pushed back thanks to the damn baseball game ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+718, -20] At first, I thought this episode was frustrating but watching it again the second time, I'm starting to understand Hye Jin more. She feels sorry for Hari because she's a friend she' been with for a long time, more than Sung Joon... Just because Hye Jin gave up on Sung Joon doesn't mean he will start liking Hari
5. [+529, -32] The plot moves fast, so does the change in the characters' emotions. Was I the only one who choked up? I understand their situations
6. [+482, -25] That's because Hye Jin is kindhearted
7. [+38, -1] It was an alright episode.. If this drama ends High Kick-esque, I won't forgive the writer