Dispatch - Naver: "Happy Halloween~"... Idols dressed up on their way to work
1. [+1,844, -194] What's Halloween doing in Korea?
2. [+1,602, -144] We might celebrate have holidays like Daeboreum, Dano, Hansik but the ones who take care of Halloween in Korea are our kpop idols who are the symbol of Hallyu!!!!!!!
3. [+1,490, -162] Why Halloween in Korea? How ridiculous
4. [+797, -273] Twice members look good in their costumes and they're good with fanservice ㅎㅎ
5. [+319, -49] Korea celebrating Halloween is akin to America celebrating Dongji where they eat red bean porridge and throw beans to drive away evil spirits. I understand that we observe Christmas but Halloween isn't even a proper holiday in Korea. I don't get why there are festivities for it
6. [+162, -38] Are we in America? Why not wear hanbok during national holidays too then!
7. [+125, -27] Halloween in Korea? I don't understand this ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Do they even know our own holidays??
8. [+115, -25] Why celebrate another country's holiday when our citizens can hardly name our own holidays?
9. [+143, -59] The members of Twice are pretty~~♥
10. [+116, -41] Tzuyu, Nahyun and Jung Yeon are pretty.
11. [+87, -15] Since when did we start celebrating Halloween? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ