The Fact - Nate: Viewers didn't expect much... but what kept them hooked?
1. [+296, -44] Sandara Park's ruining an already perfect casting
2. [+220, -36] It's better than the pilot but Sandara Park couldn't do anything. They released so many articles about her prior to joining so I thought she would do well despite her lack of variety skills but she's just incapable... Plus her comments are never fun
3. [+154, -21] Better than the pilot. It's a good thing that they divided the audience by age groups. But there should've been a correction about the message.. Anyhow, the two Yoo's are a good match
4. [+23, -3] I understand that Sandara has poor variety skills but she's gets off track way too many times in conversations
5. [+22, -4] They went overboard with Sandara's casting
6. [+13, -14] It was boring
7. [+12, -1] A show you watch for Yoo Jae Suk. Without him, the show wouldn't be getting any attention at all
1. [+2,024, -362] I thought Sandara wouldn't fit in a show with Yoo Jae Suk and Yoo Hee Yeol but she did better than I thought!!
2. [+1,833, -313] This show is meaningful. As expected of Yoo Jae Suk
3. [+1,541, -241] I watched 'Sugarman' for the first time yesterday. There are no variety shows on Tuesday nights so check this one out^^
4. [+305, -28] Would've been better if they talked more with the Sugar men!! I'm happy to be able to listen to 'White Winter' and 'Did You Forget' again after such a long time
5. [+123, -3] Not enough air time for the Sugar men
6. [+121, -21] Not bad... But it was all over the place. Could've cut down with the unnecessary captions
7. [+100, -56] Sandara Park actually did alright