25 October 2015

King of Mask Singer (Kyuhyun, Kim Dong Wan)


Xports News - Naver: 'King of Mask Singer', Detective Cough is Kyuhyun...Kim Gura predicted correctly 

1. [+3,546, -319] Wow his rendition of 'Wildflower' is so good. Applause to God Gura who sacrificed his screen time just to hear this masterpiece.. I'm certain that this year's Daesang will go to God Gura

2. [+3,237, -213] Wow daebak ㅠㅠ His honey voice. Honestly, I knew it would be Kyuhyun

3. [+3,013, -156] He would've won if he sang 'Wildflower',

4. [+2,959, -139] SM doesn't know how to use their vocals properly. He's such a good singer

5. [+813, -40] Kim Gura showed his good side in this episode. He gave up his screen time just to hear this song ㅋㅋ I know that Kyuhyun's a good singer but not to this degree. His rendition of 'Wildflower' is daebak. If he sang this one, he could've defeeated the Little Wizard Abracadabra

6. [+751, -31] Kyuhyun's honey voice.. I love his song 'A Million Pieces'

7. [+700, -35] Wow.. I got goosebumps when he sang 'Wildflower'

8. [+661, -32] Kyuhyun's voice is just so good! I personally think he did better than Little Wizard Abracadabra



tv Report - Naver: 'King of Mask Singer', The identity of 'Catch the end of the Night' is Shinhwa's Kim Dong Wan

1. [+125, -2] Kim Dong Wan's specialty is his high notes. This style of song emphasizes his vocals more than rock songs. Guys, he recently released 'I'm Fine'

2. [+122, -2] Wow. Has Kim Dong Wan always been this good at singing?...

3. [+106, -2] Kim Dong Wan-ssi, you're amazing! I'm seeing you in a new light! I heard you just made a solo comeback. Looking forward to more of your activities!

4. [+86, -3] Kim Dong Wan is cool!!!

5. [+42, 0] Sad to see him eliminated. He did great

6. [+41, 0] I got bored during Sparta's performance but I was in shock the moment I recognized Kim Dong Wan's voice!!

7. [+42, 0] Omg. I never knew he was this good

8. [+33, 0] Wow he's such a good singer. I got goosebumps when he did his adlibs.. I hope his new song does well!!


0 comments: