1. [+207, -7] The photos look like paintings
2. [+197, -9] What kind of scholar is that handsome and sexy?ㅋㅋㅋ Too unrealistic ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+176, -5] Lee Young Ae-ssi is exquisite in hanbok. Beautiful is all I can say
4. [+16, -5] Song Seung Heon's off to ruin a perfect casting. His acting is as bad as Kang Min Kyung and he's worse than Jang Suwon (tn: Jang Suwon is known for his "robot acting")
5. [+8,419, -235] Lee Young Ae's guarantee is 140 million won per episode. That's a large sum but it's understable because the drama's airing in Korea and China at the same time. I hope it will be successful enough to call it the 2nd 'Jewel in the Palace'
6. [+7,076, -684] It would've been daebak if Song Seung Heon's role went to Kam Woo Sung ㅠ
7. [+5,870, -1,085] He's handsome but his acting is awful
8. [+3,545, -412] Song Seung Heon..? Song Seung Heon..?
9. [+2,909, -769] Korea's most beautiful man and woman
10. [+883, -117] Song Seung Heon's far better than Won Bin who leaves his filmography to parch and only does CFs
11. [+810, -55] I've never seen a woman who looks absolutely stunning in hanbok as much as Lee Young Ae. She wore it at Cannes Film Festival, at a Tokyo event, and for a photoshoot. She's proud of it as much as people thinks she looks gorgeous in it
12. [+785, -77] Wow Lee Young Ae's a goddess. Her beauty never fades. I'm jealous that she gets to age gracefully
13. [+465, -8] Her pay per episode is 140 million won... Gasp