1. [+224, -10] Go Joon Hee and Park Han Byul's characters are annoying. They're the type who pretend to be kind and fragile but are total foxes behind your back
2. [+184, -23] Meanwhile, Kim Tae Hee's damn pretty...
3. [+158, -14] Kim Tae Hee matches darker roles than those innocent, princessy ones ㅋㅋ Similarly in 'Jang Ok Jung', her gaze as an antagonist is really no joke
4. [+86, -6] They're all good
5. [+41, 0] Hari-ya, you shouldn't have touched that puzzle
6. [+37, -6] I think Hari's not a sincere friend to Hye Jin. If she's her best friend, can't she at least give Hye Jin a makeover? She wears pretty clothes all the time while Hye Jin's stuck with her tacky style. Will she ever pick an outfit for Hye Jin? ㅋㅋ
7. [+19, -3] Park Han Byul's character is the bitchiest
8. [+15, 0] Morning dramas have the best female antagonists. . They're all psychos