13 October 2015

She Was Pretty: Stills + Park Yoo Hwan + Ep. 9 might be cancelled due to baseball game



Ten Asia - Naver: 'She Was Pretty' Hwang Jung Eum and Park Seo Joon seen in a tight embrace... 'Heart attack' 

1. [+3,469, -35] Heol daebak... Must watch tonight's episode ㅠㅠㅠ

2. [+2,721, -34] Ah ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Can't wait for this♥♥♥

3. [+2,595, -34] Finally. It airs tonight!!!!!!!!

4. [+1,945, -24] I love it ㅜㅜ ㅜㅜㅜ

5. [+1,683, -23] Kyaaaaaaaaaa

6. [+713, -10] They released these romantic stills but if it's cancelled, I'm gonna get so mad

7. [+535, -4] In the preview, it looks like Shin Hyuk's enjoying a motorcycle drive with Min Hari... He's too precious to be taken by someone like her ㅠㅠ

8. [+349, -7] Today is Wednesday ♡♡♡














Instiz : She Was Pretty's puppy 

-He looks like Brian... So handsome

-No wonder he looks so much like Park Yoo Chun.. I had no idea that they're brothers

-I've liked him since 'I Need Romance'

My Daily - Naver: Either 'She Was Pretty' or 'Radio Star' will be cancelled tonight 

1. [+2,208, -71] No. I need tonight's episode

2. [+1,685, -40] Not today please.. Just when Hye Jin finally got a makeover ㅜㅜ

3. [+1,731, -245] What the hell baseball?!!!! My Wednesday nights have been perfect lately because of these two shows. Why?!!! Baseball's such a cockblocker

4. [+615, -17] Wow, do you have any idea how hard it is to wait 1 week?... Haa...

5. [+683, -104] F*ck baseball... I wanna watch these two shows ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Can't they just make a separate channel for baseball games?

6. [+186, -8] Why air it on public broadcast when there are sports channels? Damn it... This isn't even Korean Series

7. [+151, -9] Ah damn.. This isn't the first time that a drama I diligently keep up with got cancelled because of baseball!! Wtf, is it baseball season every single day?!! Air it on sports channel and don't be a nuisance!!

8. [+130, -2] I don't care if the episode is late but please air it tonight ㅋㅋ

0 comments: