1. [+5,012, -42] Ah seriously, puppy professor ㅜㅜㅜ
2. [+4,418, -43] My heart bounces each time the puppy professor smiles ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I love this drama. The last part is heart-fluttering
3. [+3,449, -38] They're so cute and romantic ㅠㅠㅠ More sweet scenes of them together from now on!
4. [+728, -6] It's been a while since a healthy drama popped out ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Only 2 episodes left but no kiss scenes yet ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+567, -4] The things this episode did to my heart... Puppy professor, you're making me crazy
6. [+457, -5] I screamed at the last part. They match so well
7. [+339, 0] First drama that made me cheer for a divorced woman's love ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I don't hate Kim Woo Chul and Kim Yi Jin too. And did I mention how 'healthy' this drama is? Other affair dramas have kiss scenes but you won't find that here ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's honestly so fun
8. [+325, -8] My heart flutters on Wednesdays and Thursdays because of Park Seo Joon and on Fridays because of Lee Sang Yoon. My standards have gotten so high which could be the reason why I don't have a boyfriend
9. [+311, -6] The confession scene is daebak ㅎㅎ I'm glad that there are no kiss scenes nor lame hugs
10. [+270, -4] Lee Sang Yoon is super handsome and Choi Ji Woo is pretty. This drama makes me want to be in a relationship ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Osen - Naver: 'D-day', From one crisis to another.. Heart-racing plot progression
1. [+451, -31] I'm sick of the lead's one-man show. Give either Cha In Pyo or Ha Seok Jin more scenes. They've added these incredible actors but why do they have less scenes than an extra?
2. [+278, -10] I liked Ha Seok Jin's scene at the operating room. At first, I thought he was leaning toward the bad side but he's finally on that realization. I find him really charming and very persuasive. I think he'll play a crucial part later on. I wish Han Woo Jin, Hae Sung, Dolmi and Park Gun form a DMAT (Disaster Medical Assistance Team) soon to get the plot moving. Patients don't only exist at the hospital. They need to form a group and go out there to treat injured people
3. [+207, -15] I honestly don't feel the tension. Why are scenes mostly centered at the hospital? It would be better if they show how people are rescued.. I can't agree on some of the stuff that would be happening if Seoul is hit by an earthquake. Some of it is forced. I wish the doctors get equal amounts of screen time
4. [+57, -6] Recently, I haven't been feeling the same thrills and tension I got in Episodes 1 and 2. They totally turned Lee Hae Sung into a superhero. He's very helpful but it just makes Han Woo Jin the bad guy here. And out of the blue, the hospital director became so antagonistic. This drama is playing with my feelings
5. [+36, -6] It became so boring to the point that I can't watch it anymore
6. [+32, -3] The plot took a downturn after episode 3
7. [+23, -3] Why did they make it too unrealistic? They need to study and learn from critically-acclaimed Hollywood movies about disaster
8. [+18, -1] The male lead and his one-man show... Doesn't he ever get tired? He takes the lead in everything. Can't they give Ha Seok Jin more scenes?
1. [+2,305, -41] Oh Hye Sang, you bad girl ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+1,805, -40] The grandma hardcarried today's episode ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+1,729, -38] The pine tree plot is such a drag
4. [+670, -9] Park Won Sook and Song Chang Min are this drama's saviors. Park Won Sook's funny while Son Chang Min's captivating as a villain. The most annoying character is Park Sang Won. For more than ten years, he lived under one roof with a daughter he doesn't recognize. He's always suspicious of her but if she does something good for the company, he compliments her to no end.
5. [+516, -13] I wonder how Oh Minho will react when he finds out that Sa Wol is his daughter. Poor Sa Wol, she's got a jerk of a dad
6. [+433, -9] How to differentiate an antagonist from a protagonist. The antagonist wears heavy makeup while the protagonist keeps it natural ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
7. [+402, -11] Geum Sa Wol is dumber than Jang Bori
8. [+350, -12] Park Won Sook's scenes are always super funny ㅋㅋ I hate Oh Minho and Oh Hye Sang ㅠㅠㅠ Please clear her of false charges. It's getting annoying
9. [+129, -2] The worst character isn't Song Chang Min but Park Sang Won.. He's lying to his wife and he's suspicious and mistreats Sa Wol.. I don't understand why he's acknowledged by others and perceived as right-minded