Osen - Naver: 'Awl', The best masterpiece after 'Misaeng'
1. [+5,854, -130] Drama that genuinely criticizes the society
2. [+4,044, -115] This is really the best! And the cast is so good at acting!! The best!!
3. [+3,508, -128] I love the OST! 'Awl' is daebak
4. [+2,737, -85] This drama's really good!!!!!
5. [+422, -14] The first episode recorded over 2% in ratings ㅋㅋㅋㅋㄱ I'm impressed
6. [+443, -42] Dramas like this wouldn't normally air on JTBC... What could be their intention? Did Seon Sukhee change JTBC? This is very unusual
7. [+3,100, -50] Ohh.. This drama is good
8. [+2,771, -72] I wish there will be more dramas like 'Awl' in the future. Long live JTBC
9. [+2,685, -44] The mood is serious but the plot is really interesting
10. [+2,142, -37] Society is a scary place....
11. [+583, -16] Wow!!!!!!! His line and facial expression in the last part!!!! "Try getting rid of me"!!!!! 'Awl' is looking to be daebak
12. [+487, -10] He is so similar to the webtoon character.. I never thought they could find one that would portray the character perfectly
13. [+462, -13] Ji Hyun Woo's acting is phenomenal. I'm looking forward to more of Ahn Nae Sang's scenes!! As expected from the 'Old Miss Diary' director
1. [+501, -6] The webtoon itself is also a work of art. Since this is made into the drama, I'm expecting its ripple effects to be much bigger. I hope it will bring a much needed awareness of labor issues in our society. Maintain this quality and become as successful as 'Misaeng'
2. [+469, -8] Ahn Naesang seemed as if he stepped out of the webtoon. Politician bastards, please watch this
3. [+364, -5] Goosebumps.. 'Awl' finally gets its drama adaptationㅠㅠㅠㅠ Jjang
4. [+22, 0] The drama's totally good!!! Please hit daebak~~ 'Awl' puts the kimchi-slap makjangs on public channels to shame
5. [+22, -1] Ji Hyun Woo's 100% in sync with his character
6. [+19, 0] Our society needs more dramas of this kind...It looks like it's going to be the next big hit after 'Misaeng'
Xports News - Naver: 'D-Day', Kim Young Kwang disqualified as a doctor after a failed surgery? 'Greatest challenge'
1. [+873, -10] I'm gonna get cancer at this rate because of the hospital director
2. [+538, 23] But still, this episode was decent, better than when they try to make him a superhero. Ha Suk Jin is cool
3. [+413, -15] Park Geon makes me angry
4. [+86, -6] Don't just show what's happening at the hospital, please address the incompetence of the government. What about other hospitals in Seoul? Did they all close?
5. [+78, -4] Enough with the frustrating parts and show us the refreshing stuff next week ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I want to see Kim Young Kwang and Ha Suk Jin battle as doctors. I can't deal with the hospital politics ㅠㅠ
6. [+70, -1] I want to smack the hospital director so bad
7. [+57, -5] Please give Ha Suk Jin more scenes
8. [+58, -7] Kim Young Kwang is like the handsome version of Lee Kwangsoo
9. [+38, -4] It felt like the writer was way too biased toward Hae Sung but this episode was actually worth the time spent. I liked that they showed Hae Sung and Han Woo Jin's differences in their opinions and the process of reaching middle ground