5 October 2015

[Spoilers] Dazzling Temptation, Sassy Go Go, Six Flying Dragons

Ratings
1. Six Flying Dragons - 12.3%
2. Dazzling Temptation - 8.5%
3. Sassy Go Go - 2.2%


news 1 - Naver: 'Dazzling Temptation', unceasing LTE speed at first episode 'Seed of misfortune'

1. [+1,848, -91] Not one bad actor here

2. [+1,071, -111] Didn't notice the time go by. I'll choose this as my Mon-Tue drama

3. [+949, -84] It's the typical  stuff you find in chabeol dramas but I kept wanting to know what happens next~ I'll stick to this drama from now on!

4. [+179, -18] Although this will run for 50 episodes, the plot moves at LTE speed and the story is worth watching. Jung Jin Young's such a charming actor!

5. [+170, -23] My concentration level was up the whole time. Choi Kang Hee, Cha Ye Ryun and Jo Sang Wook are the best

6. [+157, -13] I enjoyed the first episode. The plot is moving so fast. So far so good

7. [+135, -7] Why does Lee Jae Yoon always die? ㅠㅠ

8. [+72, -5] This drama excels at its directing and music  ㅋㅋㅋ The plot moves fast

9. [+70, -7] This is better than I thought. I was so focused the entire time and I kept wanting to know what will happen. Also, it didn't feel makjang at all. This is what I'll watch for Mon-Tue



1. [+233, -35] I think it was a good decision to watch this instead of 'Six Flying Dragons'. It's good as I expected it to be

2. [+194, -21] Fun drama ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's getting interesting

3. [+170, -21] Amazing lineup: Joo Sang Wook, Choi Kang Hee, Jung Jae Young and Cha Ye Ryun! It's fun and the plot moves at LTE speed ㅋㅋ

4. [+151, -19] We'll have to wait and see how they'll unravel the secrets throughout these 50 episodes. The drama's premise is basic and overused but I'm excited for more because they cast amazing actors for these roles

5. [+103, -13] Choi Kang Hee rocks in this role. The story is fun~

6. [+58, -6] I'm tired of chaebol plots but they're strangely addicting



tv Report - Naver: 'Sassy Go Go' Jung Eunji, Lee Won Geun, Chae Soo Bin, N, Reply Youths

1. [+319, -89] This is fun~~ Looking forward to today's episode

2. [+313, -85] I was trying to decide what to watch and I found this and it's better than I thought~~ Jung Eunji and Lee Won Geun are good at acting. It's fun and fast-paced. I hope it does well!!

3. [+277, -79] More daebak than I thought ㅎㅎㅎ

4. [+75, -23] Woah. Although this took the last spot in its timeslot, 2.2% is stagerringly low. Did Apink and VIXX fans forget to watch?

Nate
5. [+179, -29] This is better than I thought.  Eunji's standard accent acting got better.  ㅋㅋㅋㅋShe was so cool when she was dancing alone at the rooftop and when she called out the students at the classroom ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+150, -19] She was kickass during music class

7. [+17, -9] I liked that scene where N spilled the milk on Chae Soo Bin



1. [+1,240, -188] Don't they have an awesome chemistry???

2. [+1,088, -185] This is unexpectedly fun !!

3. [+825, -192] Jung Eunji's pretty

4. [+261 -53] I never knew this would be so fun. I watch high school dramas for the cheesinessㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+208, -17] Cider (tn:refreshing situation) when he poured the milk ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+234, -61] Eunji's really good at acting

7. [+202, -45] Eunji's friend is a detestable

8. [+150, -16] Wow!!! Jung Eunji's a better actress than Lee Yeon Hee

9. [+152, -29] It's somewhat cheesy but it's fun

10. [+152, -31] The friend is trashy 


Osen - Naver: 'Six Flying Dragons' Kim Myung Min and Yoo Ah In prove their worth in just 2 minutes

1. [+256, -67] Don't they know that viewers can develop an aversion due to excessive media play ??? I have to watch more before I can put out a better judgement

2. [+200, -55]  Media play ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I hate to break it up like this but the 1st episode didn't give the daebak feel I was expecting

3. [+140, -22] I only liked those 2 minutes... ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+120, -31] The 1st episode was a disappointment. The upcoming episodes are more important

5. [+35, -7] To be honest, I didn't think the first episode was that good. But, with more Yoo Ah In and Kim Myung Min in later episodes, I trust that it'll get better

6. [+42, -17] I like the younger actors but I wanna see the adult cast soon ㅠㅠㅠㅜ

Naver

7. [+4,479, -110] I might have to watch more into it as there are 50 episodes but the cast is wow~ Judging by the story, it's turning out to be the 2nd 'Secret Door'. Please don't take the same path as 'Hwajung' ~

8. [+3,227, -167] Gil Taemi ahjusshi is bewitching. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㄱㅋㅋ This drama's main attraction is him ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ His makeup ㅋㅋㅋㅋ The drama is fun. The kids are so cute and everyone's acting is outstanding ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Looking forward to tomorrow's episode ㅋㅋㅋㅋ But the parts where the pigs were being fed breastmilk was off-putting

9. [+2,649, -282] Just look at the class of the child actors. Wow ㅋㅋ Six Flying Dragons, hit daebak

10. [+2,273, -159] Looking forward to more!! Chun Ho Jin's acting is superb

11. [+414, -29] Chun Ho Jin and Choi Jong Won's acting. wow


0 comments: