29 October 2015

[Spoilers] Gaekju, She Was Pretty, Village

Ratings
1. She Was Pretty - 16.5%
2. Gaekju - 10.1%
3. Village - 4.8%


Star News - Naver: 'Gaekju' The Chu merchants meet again

1. [+418, -29] Gaekju's a fun drama, I don't get why the ratings are low

2. [+201, -27] Definitely an underrated drama. People go for those heavier-themed sageuks

3. [+57, -3] I really don't get Gil So Gae's revengeful thoughts. Chun Oh Soo didn't kill his father and it was Lee Won Jung, his father, who smuggled the opium. There wasn't a choice but for him to die because that was their trade ethics

4. [+58, -8] Yoo Oh Sung's character harbors pain in his heart but he's damn good at firing that nasty gaze. It shows how good at acting he is ㅋㅋㅋㅋ They did a great job with the casting ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+44, -3] Kim Hak Joo died in vain. He took that hair pain and acted like Chun So Rye then he died.

6. [+41, -9] Who's reading this article under their blankets?

7. [+25, -2] SWP got too boring for me, I should switch to this

8. [+32, -9] I'm watching this for Jang Hyuk, I wish they get to the trade parts soon.

9. [+21, -2] This drama is called 'The Merchant' but when will he start doing trade?



Mydaily - Naver: 'She Was Pretty' Hwang Jung Eum and Park Seo Joon's tearful first kiss

1. [+10,417, -168] 57 minutes of frustration, a turnaround in the last 1 minute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ We need more refreshing parts

2. [+7,981, -98] Why did you come? To give you a hug

3. [+6,726, -107] You promised us the sweet scenes today!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. [+5,498, -88] Nice... Nice...

5. [+4,713, -85] Finally!

6. [+1,814, -37] Why is he always fainting? I couldn't concentrate at the last part because I kept thinking about what happened to him at the airport ㅠㅠㅠ Writer, he's not terminally ill, is he?

7. [+1,379, -32] I waited 1 hour for those 2 minutes

8. [+1,344, -44] I'll forgive those 58 minutes for that 1 minute.. Grr

9. [+974, -38] This episode annoyed the hell out of me but the last 1 minute tore my heart. Ji Sung Joon is love 

Herald-Naver: SWP which got boring, why drag a story that could be told in 10 minutes into 60 minutes? 

1. [+4,331, -307]The journalist has spoken the truth. The drama had its chance to rake in higher ratings but it's now starting to drop

2. [+3,666, -246] Took the words right out of my mouth

3. [+2,505, -773] I'm still enjoying it though

4. [+691, -71] It got boring ever since Hye Jin became prettier ㅠㅠ

5. [+599, -27] She could've kept her ugly styling and still be in a relationship.  I don't think  the makeover was necessary at all. What made her do it in the first place? To replace her dad's machine?



Osen- Naver: 'Village', There's a new born baby broker who holds the key to Jang Hee Jin's incident

1. [+1,469, -21] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I absolutely have no idea who the suspect is ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I have no idea ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+1,426, -24] Goosebumps and I really can't predict who the suspect is. Every single one in that village is suspicious

3. [+574, -12] You'd think 'Village' is a cable drama by how fresh and thrilling the plot is. Public channels should lean towards producing more dramas of this genre and less of the predictable romance stories

4. [+360, -7] It's disturbing how the mother in the painting is holding a knife and about to kill the baby

5. [+335, -11] A lot of people switched from SWP to 'Village' this week. I wish the ratings are a lot higher

6. [+327, -6] Normally, dramas collapse midway but Village stays unpredictable and exciting. In the last part, I got chills the moment I saw the mother in the painting holding a knife.

-
7. [+1,419, -46] So creepy yet so addicting . I'm surprised at how good Moon Geun Young and Yook Sungjae's chemistry is

8. [+1,156, -32] I'm naming everyone a suspect except the main lead

9. [+1,038, -30] Now, even Moon Geun Young is suspicious too

10. [+792, -48] I really wanna watch this but you guys keep saying that it's scary. I'll stick to reading the articles and comments for now. I'm curious about the ending 

11. [+246, -4] What's the reason why the pharmacist woman called Moon Geun Young into Achiara? 

12. [+263, -23] Village is heaps better than predictable SWP.. The ratings are mystery to me ㅜㅜ


0 comments: