12 October 2015

[Spoilers] Glamorous Temptation, Sassy Go Go, Six Flying Dragons

Ratings
1. Six Flying Dragons - 11.6%
2. Glamorous Temptation - 9.5%
3. Sassy Go Go - 3.3%


Osen - Naver: 'Glamorous Temptation' Kim Byung Se commits suicide...Tragedy starts for the characters

1. [+707, -72] This drama is really fun!! ㅋㅋ

2. [+576, -57] The plot moves at LTE speed and the younger cast's chemistry exceeded my expectations! There were happy moments of Hyung Woo and Eun Soo  today but the ending gave me shivers. Tomorrow's episode will be daebak although it will be the end of the younger cast's portionㅜㅜ

3. [+423, -51]  Great script and directing. Finally a drama with a solid plot. I'm looking forward to tomorrow's episode

4. [+209, -3] In the first episode, I sincerely thought Joo Sang Wook loved Cha Ye Ryun but I think he's just pretending in order to get revenge. ㅜㅜ

5. [+138, -3] Was it Sang Hee who put the documents in the bag??

6. [+112, -4] The ending is daebak! The directing is perfect and the endings are unpredictable. The plot moves quickly  and I can't take my eyes off the pretty cinematography. The previews always makes you curious. Can't wait for tomorrow's episode!! Glorious Temptation, hwaiting!!

7. [+81, -3] This drama is daebak ㅠㅠㅠ But in the preview... he's about to kiss Sang Hee? ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

8. [+73, -4] I'm pretty sure Sang Hee was the one who put the documents in Eun Soo's bag.


tv Report - Naver: 'Sassy Go Go' Jung Eunji and Lee Won Geun open up to each other 

1. [+2,508, -271] Jung Eunji's acting is really good. Best among idols

2. [+2,160, -52] This is why only kind kids suffer

3. [+1,888, -132] I heard this recorded the 4th lowest rating in drama history. That can be discouraging when you're acting. Jung Eunji hwaiting!!

4. [+1,737, -78] The drama's super fun

5. [+1,423, -101] Eunji is pretty ~~~~

6. [+427, -40] It's doing the worst in it's time slot but I think it's a better story than 'Who Are You'

7. [+391, -29] Fun drama. I don't understand why it's getting such low ratings

8. [+342, -20] Their chemistry is awesome

9. [+337, -23] I really like Eunji's acting styleㅋㅋ Soo Ah is cancerous

10. [+120, 0] I was hesitant to watch it because I thought it would be immature but I ended up liking it ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


Osen - Naver: 'Six Flying Dragons' Choi Jong Won and Park Hyuk Kwon's ever growing greed 

1. [+2,254, -57] Yoo Ah In's child actor is the strongest

2. [+1,786, -42] Gil Taemi unni is fierce ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ And Lee Bang Won's acting in the las part was goosebump-inducing. Daebak

3. [+1,141, -49] This is such a good drama. Nam Da Reum's acting is jjang

4. [+415, -17] Who said this would be a failure? It's daebak and things will get more interesting in the upcoming episodes. It's currently in the lead in its time slot ㅋㅋㅋ This child actor will grow up to be a handsome man. His acting is daebak

5. [+410, -11] Lee Bang Won's character is scarier and more brutal than Lee In Kyum and Gil Taemi's greed

6. [+355, -14] Da Reum-ah, I know you'll going to become a top actor later on. I'm cheering for you

7. [+305, -5] They picked an awesome child actor to play Lee Bang Won. His mouth corner when he speaks is giving me goosebumps and he's cute too. His acting was wow in the last part. I can't wait to see Yoo Ah In in tomorrow's episode.

8. [+277, -9] Although Gil Taemi's a villain, he's very charming ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+263, -6] When will we ever see such a perfect child actor like him?

10. [+143, -3] This drama's best casting is Gil Taemi. Who else would pull it off better than Park Hyuk Kwon?

11. [+128, -7] I liked Bang Won's satoori ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Unfortunate that the child actor's portion is ending. I wish he had more episodes 

0 comments: