1. Yong Pal - 20.4%
2. She Was Pretty - 10.2%
3. The Merchant - 6.7%
tv Report - Naver: 'She Was Pretty', Go Joon Hee's showing signs of an antagonist... Will she block Hwang Jung Eum and Park Seo Joon's progress?
1. [+13,535, -128] I was hoping for her to not become a villain but she's already turned into one ㅠㅠ
2. [+12,959, -689] She pretends to be nice when she's with Hye Jin but behind her back, she's stealing her man. Min Hari's the worst.. You call yourself a friend?
3. [+7,664, -110] The start of Min Hari's greed
4. [+2,839, -21] I think the team leader's suitcase is filled with pretty clothes. I hope we get to see Jackson get a makeover
5. [1,904, -15] Upvote if you think Hwang Seok Jung, the Most-like lady, will give Hye Jin a makeover
6. [+8,470, -90] I wanted to smack her when she showed him the puzzle
7. [+6,088, -189] This is honestly a fun drama. They're all good at acting. Siwon and Go Joon Hee are rediscoveries ㅎㅎ
8. [+872, -13] Sung Joon didn't put the puzzle piece because the Hyejin he currently knows isn't the same Hyejin from the past.
9. [+607, -13] I'm already mad that Hari likes him and I was about to explode when she showed the puzzle piece.....
10. [+531, -10] Aigoo.. It would be game over if Sung Joon and Hye Jin are walking together and she blurts out "It's a go!"
1. [+1,458, -22] I'm starting to dislike her. I was so angry when she showed him the puzzle piece ㅋㅋㅋ Don't make Hye Jin cry
2. [+1,356, -29] I sincerely cheered for Min Hari's stepmom
3. [+1,130, -19] My heart fluttered when he secretly got on the bus and sat next to her just to lend his shoulders
4. [+130, -1] Please let us see her wear Cha Joo Young's clothes in the most-like way while on their business trip
5. [+102, 0] Min Hari stole Hye Jin's name, the porridge, the puzzle piece, their memories... and Ji Sung Joon
Xports News - Naver: 'The Merchant', Jang Hyuk makes his intense first appearance
1. [+1,264, -49] Daegil-ah~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2. [+1,054, -49] My concentration level shot up now that Jang Hyuk is in
3. [+839, -52] Great drama. I think it will hit daebak
4. [+952, -175] If it's 10 years later, Chun Bong Sam's only 19 but his face looks about 40 years old
5. [+652, -52] It's Daegil
6. [+226, -16] I should've watched this and not Yong Pal ㅠ
7. [+211, -6] It's been 5 years since 'Chuno' but his role as Daegil is still so fresh in our minds
8. [+198, -15] The early parts were boring but it got interesting with Jang Hyuk's entry
1. [+216, -7] His roles have stayed consistent but he's a good actor. The fact that he's consistent is a problem
2. [+163, -3] His ever so consistent Chuno acting ㅋㅋ
3. [+155, -7] Chuno = The Flu = Deep-rooted Tree = Real Men = Shine or Go Crazy = The Merchant
4. [+22, -13] I was expecting something different from him this time but he kept the same tone and laugh. An actor should show versatility.. His acting is one-dimensional
5. [+17, -4] You can trust Jang Hyuk
6. [+5, 0] Jang Hyuk's best role is Daegil
Osen - Naver: 'Yong Pal' Kim Tae Hee finds a character that matches after lengthy trial-and-error search
1. [+1,372, -87] Wtf. It's as if an elementary student made this. The early parts were well-written but along the way, the level just dropped because of the love story and random ppls. Who exactly is at fault? I wouldn't have bothered if not for Joo Won
2. [+1,236, -50] The cast worked hard to save the ridiculous script. Why is it that Korean scriptwriters manage to make it fun in the beginning but their skills hit a slump in later episodes?
3. [+1,193, -203] The actors did wonders with their roles. Job well done to Joo Won and Kim Tae Hee. This role especially showcased her beauty and acting improvement. It's silly that this drama even reached 20%. If Joo Won was a bad actor, those high ratings would be difficult to maintain
4. [+1,189, -220] Kim Tae Hee's a rediscovery. In that short time, she did great with her roles as a woman seeking for revenge, a villain, a terminally ill patient and a girlfriend
5. [+613, -69] Makjang ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Totally ridiculous revenge plot
6. [+134, -8] It doesn't deserve even a measly 3%. I'll stay away from this writer's works from now on
7. [+126, -5] I can write a better ending than that
8. [+135, -23]When Kim Tae Hee's decided to show effort, that's when the writer messed everything up. SBS writers are disappointing
9. [+116, -17] Cast, you've suffered enough
1. [+9,762, -158] Joo Won should move to another agency. His face came out weird in the Jikbang cf
2. [+7,717, -210] He was the best as Lee Kangto in 'Gaksital'
3. [+951, -138] His agency is the problem. They're unstoppable with media plays that needleslly get readers worked up. They did the same when Nodame aired. On top of that, the agency's just so bad at picking projects for him. Made me realize when they made him do 'Fashion King'. I get that you're trying to get him be active as possible but please take care of him. I'm not even a fan but I'm worried for the guy. Is his contract's expiration just around the corner? I hope that he won't renew his contract with this agency
4. [+409, -10] The drama that shows the importance of a writer