29 November 2015

Actresses who graduated from KNUA as frontrunners of the movie industry


Clockwise from top left:  Kim Go Eun, Park So Dam, Han Yeri, Lee Yoo Young, Im Jiyeon

Segye Daily - Daum: Five Korea National University of Arts graduates who are leading the movie industry

1. [+278, -38] I've watched the movies that Kim Go Eun was in and I'm questioning you all who consider her a good actress. I watched and rewatched and all I got from it is her awkwardness

2. [+253, -29] When I was watching 'Coin Locker Girl', I kept wondering why Kim Go Eun was even cast for the role. Park So Dam is the trend lately. She's amazing in 'The Priests'

3. [+121, -5] Im Jiyeon actually improved considering how much she sucked in 'Obsessed. I still find it funny that she won an award for it in last year's Grand Bell Awards

4. [+108, -10] You can trust people who graduate from KNUA but Im Jiyeon and Kim Go Eun suck at acting. The best one of the five is Han Yeri. Her acting spectrum is wide and her screen presence is powerful

5. [+97, -6] Let's not include Im Jiyeon here ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+60, -9] Kim Go Eun's acting is terrible

7. [+46, -5] Park So Dam as an exorcist in 'The Priests' gave me goosebumps all over

Naver
1. [+5,276, -111] Park So Dam is really really good ㅜㅠ

2. [+4,479, -104] Park So Dam and Han Yeri are jjang

3. [+2,595, -87] Park So Dam is seriously amazing... I hope she gets more projects!

4. [+3,063, -80] Park So Dam's acting is jjang ㅠㅠ

5. [+2,771, -85] Park So Dam's likeable

6. [+886, -39] Im Jiyeon's enunciation is sloppy and her acting makes me uncomfortable ㅜ Park So Dam-ssi's acting is the best!

7. [+880, -43] As KNUA grads, I kept my eyes on Im Jiyeon, Kim Go Eun and Jung So Min but they are a disappointment
-

0 comments: