Newsen - Nate: 'One Night', Jung Yumi gets a nosebleed during interview
1. [+1,232, -87] But still, she's an actress. Why would One Night air it? They should've let her clean it up before proceeding with the interview
2. [+1,110, -69] -_- One Night is too much. Why would you air that?
3. [+904, -15] She must be exhausted. Find strength
4. [+64, -3] What's up with the best replies? ㅋㅋㅋ That just shows that she's working hard for her drama and also, they probably got her permission before airing the interview. You guys are overreacting
5. [+49, -1] What's so weird about an actress getting a nosebleed? She handled it prettily and it's a proof of her hardwork. What's wrong? Is it off-putting when you see someone getting a nosebleed?
6. [+36, -2] Jung Yumi's really pretty when she smiles
7. [+31, -1] People are going crazy here in the comment section because a program aired an actress getting a nosebleed during her interview. She's pretty and hardworking
8. [+20, -4] Are you people dumb? There wouldn't be articles about it if One Night didn't air it. It's actually for the better because her hard work is winning over netizens. That's an instant image upgrade
9. [+20, -2] This unni is so nice. I wish she's more popular
10. [+14, 0] She must be so tired ㅠWorrying for celebrities is useless but take care of your health