tvdaily - Daum: So Ji Sub "To lose 7kg , I didn't eat carbs for a month and a half"
1. [+538, -15] Don't follow what regular people do and don't cut out carbs completely because it can cause insomnia, anxiety and mental fatigue plus it has damaging effects on the skin. Consuming the right amount of carbs is a good idea, cutting it out completely is no different than killing yourself.
2. [401, -16] SHINee's Key and So Ji Sub don't eat carbs. Kim Hye Soo skips rice and only eats side dishes. Carbs must really be the enemy
3. [+306, -39] I'm a man but I think So Ji Sub is cool
4. [+69, -10] How is it possible to not consume carbs? It's not like you can only found it in grainsㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's also in fruits, veggies, sodas, nuts and dairy
5. [+29, -4] Rice is loaded with carbs. Does he eat it at all? Carbs are the body's primary source of energy. You're nutrient-deficient if you cut it out from your diet
6. [+20, -1] Stuff like this makes me feel bad for celebrities
1. [+333, -10] He doesn't eat carbs... Amazing how he manages himself
2. [+265, -8] It could make you dizzy though
3. [+244, -19] I guess I've underestimated the efforts that idols put on managing themselves.. Not eating carbs isn't easy
4. [+33, -5] Key gains weight easily. Working out is tiresome for him so he manages his weight through diet
5. [+29, 0] I get depressed when I don't eat carbs
6. [+26, -4] Isn't he a fussy eater at that rate? I can understand if he gives up ramyun or flour but not eating rice is unusual. Even if you eat lots of rice, you can still maintain a good figure with light exercise. I'm surprised at these comments saying that he's good at managing himself. Do you mean that people who skip carbs neglect their bodies? I can never give up rice. Working out, not smoking and keeping bad carbs like ramyun at bay are good habits to live by
7. [+20, -3] I ate lots of carbs in my teens and early 20s but I also moved my body a lot. I don't understand why he has to go to extreme lengths