1. [+1,569, -50] I know you're all busy trying to find Deok Sun's husband but please watch this drama too. It's our reality
2. [+1,142, -20] Not one bad actor here
3. [+1,086, 26] Watch this drama and be aware of what's happening in our society
4. [+755, -18] Ridiculous that people complain about makjangs, cinderella stories and candy girl plots and still watch those but never pay attention to gems like 'Awl'. What a sad reality
5. [+218, -6] Looking forward to Yesung in the next episode
6. [+215, -5] Awl hwaiting!! All of Korea's workers, hwaiting!!
7. [+171, -3] I normally lie down on the sofa when I'm watching tv but when I watch 'Awl', I sit upright in order to not miss every single line. They are superb. I choked up when the ahjummas cried. I was trying to hold back tears because I didn't want my mom to see me a crying mess
8. [+121, -3] I'm still a student but watching 'Awl' makes me scared of the real world after college
9. [+86, -4] What's up with the gangster in the end?
10. [+60, 0] This drama puts Yesung in a new light for me. He seemed to have practiced a lot!!
11. [+60, -1] I cried when Yesung accepted Manager Heo into the union. The manager is also pitiful
1. [+1,143, -90] The early parts were so fun and I almost dropped it midway but I've enjoyed it overall!! Cast, you've worked hard~
2. [+937, -57] As the country's first disaster drama, there were boring parts but overall on enjoyable drama. Good work
3. [+748, -63] Ha Suk Jin and Yoon Jo Hee's chemistry was really good^^ The cast did an awesome job~
4. [+582, -48] This drama was great. Good work
5. [+438, -40] Goo... Good work.....
6. [+118, -23] The first few episodes were amazing, I dropped it when it started to get boring
7. [+102, -13] The drama would be a complete flop without Lee Kyeong Yong, Cha In Pyo, Ha Suk Jin, Yoon Joo Hee, Kim Sang Ho and Kim Hye Eun
8. [+66, -5] Such a weak ending to a strong beginning
9. [+72, -14] The ratings wouldn't be this low if the writer didn't make Kim Young Kwang into a superhero. It was well-received up until episode 3. I wish Ha Suk Jin was the lead and not Kim Young Kwang
10. [+52, -4] This drama was rather anticlimactic
11. [+28, 0] Am I the only one who's disappointed at the ending? It didn't even feel like a finale because it was rushed ㅠㅠ
Osen - Naver: 'Lover', Ji Jin Hee and Kim Hyun Joo's chemistry that takes away viewers' anger at cancelled episodes
1. [+2,339, -53] "Got exhausted at love"ㅜ Their chemistry is daebak..
2. [+1,971, -47] With more episodes, the more I look forward to this drama. Memorable lines, awesome acting and refreshing pace.
3. [+1,844, -33] Today's rating is 11.2%. I hope the ratings continue to increase ♥♥
4. [+1,683, -34] This drama is the best
5. [+631, -12] Woo Joo and Doctor Min's chemistry is awesome ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
6. [+327, -10] Kim Hyun Joo's breaking new horizons with her double role.. Ji Jin Hee's a cheater but his character is loved. The two lead's chemistry is amazing. We viewers are happy!!!
7. [+297, -10] Ah seriously. Kim Hyun Joo's nailing her double role. Lucky SBS, they won't need to contemplate on who they're awarding the Daesang to
8. [+45, -1] I think Jin Eon used to tie Hae Gang's hair before and that's how he knows that she has a mole in her neck. Today, he tied it quite naturally. And how he knows that she has a mole in her butt.. Ah.. let's not go into that....
9. [+30, -1] Is it because of the baseball messing up the airing schedule but why did the episode ended too fast? In my 36 years, 'Damo' and this one are the only dramas I went nuts for
Osen - Naver: 'My Daughter Geum Sa Wol' Baek Jin Hee turns into a cider character.. Slaps Park Se Young
1. [+5,177, -58] Wish the rest of the episodes are like today's...
2. [+4,786, -55] The frustrating sweet potato finally transforms into a cider
3. [+4,442, -79] Wow ㅋㅋㅋ This is totally different from Jang Bori ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Don't reject Kang Chanbin ㅠㅠ
4. [+3,000, -51] Cider episode ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+2,726, -59] Ah what a refreshing episode!!!! Chanbin and Sawol are love... ♡
6. [+593, -4] In this drama and in 'Jang Bori', Ahn Naesang can't recognize her daughter
7. [+444, -28] Kang Man Hoo's this drama's savior ㅋㅋㅋ
8. [+281, -8] Looking forward to Yoo Jae Suk~~~
9. [+239, -4] Kang Man Hoo is too funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
10. [+176, -3] Tomorrow's rating will be so high tomorrow because of Yoo Jae Suk's cameo
11. [+174, -2] Sehoon as a prosecutor is the twist ㅋㅋㅋ
1. [+22, 017, -286] Heol I didn't even think of Taek. Why is he so pitiful? ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
2. [+19,725, -434] So obvious that it's Jung Hwan ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He knows about the postcard and Deok Sun getting dumped by Sun Woo ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+14,470, -239] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Taek was random. Reply is really good dramaㅋㅋ
4. [+13,634, -310] Jung Hwan is daebak in sync with Kim Joo Hyuk ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ !!!! By the way, Lee Mi Yeon and Kim Joo Hyuk look great together
5. [+3,618, -41] My heart fluttered when Taek gave Deok Sun a hug ㅠㅠㅠ
1. [+8,285, -843] Choose Taek. An energetic kid like Deok Sun is the perfect match for his personality. Taek in glasses makes my heart beats faster ㅜㅜ
2. [+7,543, -214] I got the hint when Taek gave her a hug after coming back from winning his Baduk match while the scene above pretty much confirmed that he's Jung Hwan's rival ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ More scenes for Taek. He's so cute ㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+5,551, -429] Ryu Joon Yeol's the husband, right?
4. [+4,931, -347] I don't regularly tune in to this but it's obvious that Jung Hwan is the husband
5. [+1,048, -26] Please don't turn Taek into another Chilbong. He's already pitiful enough when he cries ㅜㅜㅜㅠ
1. [+1,785, -34] So it's not Jung Hwan vs. Sun Woo but Jung Hwan vs. Taekㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+1,769, -45] That explains the lack of scenes for Park Bo Gum so far. Will he be the 2nd Chilbong? Reply '88 is too fun, right?
3. [+1,452, -30] The moment Kim Joo Hyuk said that he knows about Sun Woo rejecting Deok Sun, I knew he is Jung Hwan ㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+134, -3] Pretty sure that Deok Sun's husband is Jung Hwan. Who is Bora's husband? Sun Woo or Jung Bong? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ