1. [+1,730, -67] 'Awl' is an amazing drama. Why can't it get popular? Yesung's good at acting
2. [+1,193, -33] The cashiers in their union uniforms in the last part gave me goosebumps
3. [+1,101, -35] The last scene made me cry. I truly wish these people to win, even if it's in a drama
4. [+907, -25] My eyes welled up with tears at the last part
5. [+257, -9] I work at a big supermarket and I'm loving this drama. Don't let the ratings discourage you. Hwaiting!
6. [+242, -10] Feels like watching reality
7. [+187, -5] Can't help but cry seeing the mom and her son smiling at each other while wearing this matching vests
8. [+171, -4] Ji Hyun Woo, Ahn Nae Sang and the employee ahjummas are daebak at acting
9. [+86, -2] I never knew that these types of things happen in a union.. The media and big corporations show a distorted portrayal while a drama shows reality. I hope our society gains awareness on this issue . Let's fight for our labor rights!!
10. [+81, -5] Our country's labor practices aren't any better than in 2003.
Osen- Naver: 'D-day' Kim Young Kwang grieves over younger brother Song Ji Ho's death
1. [+2,831, -22] There are people out there sacrificing their lives for this country without proper compensation or equipment... Thank you for everything.
2. [+2,369, -29] To all our country's admirable firemen, find strength!!!!
3. [+1,238, -14] This was a great episode. It showed the reality of firemen and how they're mistreated
4. [+1,093, -251] How would the drama be different if they made Ha Seok Jin the main character?
5. [+188, 0] The most realistic characters of the drama are the firemen. This episode made me realize how amazing and brave they are. I'm always thankful for them
6. [+187, -21] What's up with the hate on Kim Young Kwang? I like him as Lee Hae Sung though. D-day hwaiting!
7. [+51, -2] I cried buckets when Woo Sung died
8. [+48, 0] Firemen, there are times when you regret choosing your profession but I'm always thankful for your courage. Find strength!!
9. [+48,-1] I kept crying even after the episode ended ㅠㅠ Writer, I trust that you end it happily. I hope Hae Sung's mom opens her eyes soon ㅠㅠ
1. [+3,521, -32] She's calling her daughter's name when she wakes up. This episode...is daebak...!!!!!!
2. [+3,016, -31] Ji Jin Hee and Kim Hyun Joo are daebak at acting ㅠㅠ
3. [+2,868, -195] Now, even Baek Seok is turning into an annoyance.
4. [+1,483, -10] Do Hae Gang finally gets her memory back. Her eyes in the last part say it all ㄷㄷ I never realized how good Kim Hyun Joo's acting is until I started watching this drama
5. [+1,276, -4] They could've aired 2 episodes tonight
6. [+1,212, -10] I can sympathize with Jin Eon while he was outside the ICU screaming that it's late but he's begging for a second chance and wishing he could go back to the past. His lines were so cool. I teared up at the part in the preview, where Hae Gang was calling out her daughter's name. I hope she remembers everything
7. [+1,157, -4] This drama is legendary
8. [+913, -4] Yeobo~~!! Let's go home, Hae Gang-ah~~~!!!! I cried ㅜㅜ
9. [+881, -20] Baek Seok and Sulli are cancer
10. [+865, -11] Kim Hyun Joo's acting is the best ㅠㅜㅜ SBS better give this year's Daesang to her ㅠㅜ
11. [+573, -3] SBS-ah, you made a mistake for cancelling this episode just to air a damn baseball match. Don't you realize how popular it is? Please don't cancel tomorrow night's episode, I can wait even if it's an hour late.. I'm so glad that the ratings are steadily climbing up
12. [+457, -4] I seriously cannot wait for tomorrow ㅜ The lines in those intense 5 minutes really tugged at my heart strings..
news 1 - Naver: 'My Daughter Geum Sa Wol' Park Sang Won finds out that Park Se Young is not his real daughter
(tn: 사이다 = literally means cider/soda/sprite/soft drink, a slang to describe a cathartic/refreshing situation, opposite to goguma ("sweet potato" or choking on sweet potato) to describe a frustrating character or situation.
1. [+6,687, -56] Why is the mom as refreshing as cider while the daughter is as frustrating as choking on a sweet potato?
2. [+4,100, -40] Shin Deuk Ye's cider ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
3. [+3,150, -43] The last part is cider!!
4. [+2,691, -45] Cider ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
6. [+707, -10] Please change the title to 'My Mother is Shin Deuk Ye'. Seriously....
7. [+589, -4] I like that she revealed that Hye Sang isn't the daughter instead of revealing that Sa Wol is the real daughter. I hope Ahn Nae Sang finds out the truth about Oh Wol too. Sa Wol's left home and if she starts dating Chan Bin and make Hye Sang's life miserable, now that's the real cider. Kyaa kya kya
8. [+295, -5] Detective Deuk Ye, hwaiting!!
9. [+126, 0] I thought Jeon In Hwa was being possesed by Detective Conanㅋㅋㅋ Hye Sang's an annoying villain but Sa Wol, the main character is so damn frustrating, I bet those kids were annoyed at her too. Writers, tweak her personality
10. [+98, -3] Kang Chan Bin is cute!!!!!!
11. [+12, 0] Please kick out Hye Sang forever. A lot of the kids at the orphanage died because of her. Park Se Young's acting is super awkward. She's not good at playing a villain
1. [+13,971, -140] Ryu Joon Yeol's parts that made my heart flutter 1. His smile when he pointed out Hyeri's rice grain 2. His cute facial expression when Deok Sun was 'meowing''
3. His tendons at the bus
2. [+7,749, -139] Joon Yeol oppa is cool ㅠㅠ
3. [+6,111, -99] The bus scene made my heart flutter
4. [+4,866, -368] You never know if there's a twist. What if the husband is Doryungnyong?(salamander) ㅋㅋ
5. [+1,686, -39] I hope the husband is Jung Hwan.. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ The bus scene made my heart stop. His face was daebak when Deok Sun meowed ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
6. [+1,672, -48] Ryu Joon Yeol is sexy
7. [+1,564, -14] So touching when Jung Hwan finally played along with his dad's gag ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ And the photo with everyone looking happy in the end... Ah Reply's directing is so good ㅜㅜ
8. [+1,581, -111] I think Sun Woo likes Bora
9. [+891, -25] Jung Hwan's a charming character. Ryu Joon Yeol is looking to be Reply 88's chief beneficiary. I'm also really surprised at Hyeri's acting. She's cute and naturally good at it. All the characters are fun and delightful.
1. [+1,228, -12] Jung Hwan playing along with his dad's gag got me all choked up~ Although he was upset, it was funny when Kim Sung Kyun immediately sprung up to do his 'President Sung' gag when he thought Deok Sun came over ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+1,075, -22] Did you guys see his tendons??? Oh my gosh
3. [+889, -31] I wish Bora ends up with Jung Bong and not with Sun Wooㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
"You are welcome my frenjeu"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+67, -1] Wow at Kim Sung Kyun's acting spectrum. He was a gangster in 'Nameless Gangster', a serial killer in 'The Neighbor', Samcheonpo in 'Reply 1994', a father in 'Reply 1988'. These characters are so different from one another but Kim Sung Kyun slays in all of them
5. [+42, -6] The bus scene.. What're you doing to my heart Joon Yeol-ahㅋㅋㅋㅋ