7 November 2015

[Spoilers] Awl, D-Day, My Daughter Geum Sa Wol, Reply 1988


tv Report - Naver: 'Awl', Disciplinary committee finds evidence of fabricated statements 

1. [+141, 0] Please watch 'Awl' !!

2. [+113, 0] They should compensate him for the injustice he experienced

3. [+106, -1] Kim Hee Won's an amazing actor . Makes me genuinely angry while watching

4. [+70, 0] I time travel to the '80s with 'Reply 1988' and back to reality of 2003 with 'Awl'. There's something fishy going on because I never find Awl's articles on Naver's front page

5. [+61, 0] What's with the lack of articles for this drama? I like 'Reply 1988'  but 'Awl' is popular too ㅠㅠ Writer, cast and crew, I'm cheering for you

6. [+57, -2] Why don't I find articles for Awl? Put up more articles on the front page to promote it and to get more viewers. In the cast, there are actors I'm seeing for the first time , singers and veteran actors... I'm upset that a diverse lineup in an amazing drama aren't getting the recognition they deserve

7. [+36, 0] The story is heartbreaking. 'Awl' is jjang

8. [+21, 0] It's so hard to find articles for this drama.



Osen- Naver: 'D-day', Cha In Pyo's request of sacrifice to Kim Sang Ho for his own gain

1. [+502, -3] Yoo Myung Hyun, the fat doctor is the most irritating character, even worse that the hospital director

2. [+390, -15] This suddenly got better .It used to be a drama that put me at the edge of my seat ㅋㅋㅋ Ha Suk Jin and Lee Kyung Young  have me invested. Their scenes are the best

3. [+335, -5] Cha In Pyo, Ha Suk Jin and Lee Kyung Young are full of charisma.  Cha In Pyo's CG made him seem like a Shaolin master ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+248, -9] Cha In Pyo and Lee Kyung Young are saving this drama

5. [+61, -1] The hospital director and the fat doctor give me cancer..  Han Woo Jin is cool ㅜㅜㅜㅜ

6. [+43, -2] I think the writer reads the comments and responds well to what the viewers are asking. In yesterday's episode, the conflict was well-organized and the romance parts flow nicely with the plot.. It made it more watchable now.. But Park Geon gets on my nerves

7. [+37, -2] I was about to drop it when they tried to make  Kim Young Kwang too superhero-ish but it's a vast improvement now that Ha Suk Jin's getting the spotlight

8. [+23, -1] The story has improved.. I guess this is one of the drawbacks of preproduction.. They can't really modify anything according to viewers' feedbacks.

9. [+22, 2] Sung Yeol and Jung Somin's scenes are the funniest ㅋㅋㅋ Lee Sung Yeol, hwaiting


tv Report - Naver: 'My Daughter Geum Sa Wol', Jeon In Hwa discovers Park Se Young's true colors "She was that kind of kid.."

1. [+6,703, -102] Do Ji Won and Jeon In Hwa were pretty again today...

2. [+4,563, -226] Baek Jin Hee looked really pretty today. Chan Bin and Sa Wol are such a good match, they make my heart flutter ㅋㅋ

3. [+3,622, -131] Kang Chan Bin is so cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+989, -10] Oh Wol's mother-in-law is damn annoying. Her son is the cause of their hardships but she takes her anger out on Oh Wol ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ She gives me stress

5. [+747, -4] Ugh... I wish Oh Wol would just stay in one place and stop running around

6. [+649, -7] Why would she sprint home to find out if the memo is really Oh Wol's. Could've sent it through KaTalk instead. And why would Oh Wol go all the way to Sa Wol's house when she obviously know that they work at the same constructions site? Sigh...

7. [+603, -8] Seriously writer, she recognizes her friend's handwriting even after 17 years but not her face?

8. [+605, -12] Kang Manho's the villain but why do I find find him cute? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+438, -2] If only Do Ji Won mentioned to Sa Wol to meet Oh Wol at the construction site, Sa Wol wouldn't need to go home.. So sloppy ㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+296, -8] This drama gives me cancer





Osen- Naver: 'Reply 1988', Dated Go Kyung Pyo  but got married to Ryu Joon Yul? 

1. [+2,975, -47] Ryu Joon Yul is bursting with charms ㅠ It was cool when he smacked his sunbae

2. [+2,339, -45] Everyone is good at acting.. I cried because of Sung Dong Il

3. [+2,237, -115] Hyeri's acting is good. This drama has no flaw in terms of acting. The story's really good

4. [+388, -11] Kim Sung Gyun and Deok Sun make such a funny combo

5. [+371, -11] Had no idea Kim Joo Hyuk would make an appearance. Out of the characters, Jung Hwan matches Kim Joo Hyuk the most

6. [+353, -17] Why are Deok Sun and Bora always shouting and grabbing each other's hairs.. I grew up in a house with many brothers, we fought when we were kids but when you've reached that age, you should at least have self-control..In reality, one would think that Sung Bora has a personality disorder

Nate
7. [+832, -26] In both Reply 1997 and 1994, the guy that the female lead likes is the one she ends up marrying

8. [+754, -49] The first two episodes are tear-jerkers. At first, I thought I won't relate to the story at all but it's nostalgic, it feels like I'm indirectly experiencing my parents' generation. The characters are all charming. I can see them getting popular later on

9. [+80, -2] Kim Joo Hyuk style of speaking is similar to Jung Hwan. Deok Sun's first love is Sun Woo and her husband is Jung Hwan

10. [+50, -4] Hyeri's acting is better than I thought

11. [+44, 0] The actor playing Jung Hwan is 30 years old.. He looks really young


Osen - Naver: Ryu Hye Young throws fits over Hyeri stealing clothes "I'm gonna kill you"

1. [+4,500, -79] The unni is scary ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+3,845, -91] Fun drama but they're savages ...

3. [+2,097, -249] The story is really good but what's up with the unni's character? Her personality is downright weird. Even if argument is common between sisters, why fight, swear and shout in front of  your parents. Aren't they overdoing the catfights?

4. [+978, -12] I cracked up when Ra Miran was mixing the spaghetti with her hands like it's bibimguksu

5. [+1,038, -78] I hate it when the unni shouts... Stress

6. [+800, -73] The unni is pissing me off... She's super loud


0 comments: