1. Six Flyings Dragons - 13.5%
2. Glamorous Temptation - 9.6%
3. Sassy Go Go - 3.5%
Xports News - Naver: 'Bubblegum' Lee Dong Wook vs. Lee Jong Hyuk get into a fight because of Jung Ryeo Won
1. [+260, -2] Dong Wook-nim, hit daebak this time!!!
2. [+239, -3] I'm enjoying this so much. Finally a good drama for Lee Dong Wook to star in ㅎㅎ
3. [+198, -2] This makes my heart heart flutter like crazy ㅋㅋ
4. [+64, -1] Those in relationshipe will find Bubblegum very relatable. Lee Jong Hyuk-ssi gives me the butterflies ㅠㅠㅠ Lee Dong Wook is likeable, Jung Ryeo Won's pretty and Park Hee Bon is cute! Bubblegum, do even better~
5. [+58, -1] Watch Bubblegum be the talk of town one of these days ㅠㅠ It's so romantic
6. [+45, -1] Lee Dong Wook and Jung Ryeo Won have good chemistry
7. [+45, -1] I'm so jealous of Haenga
8. [+33, 0] The ending scene is daebak!!!!!!!
9. [+30, 0] The last part is daebak!! Lee Jong Hyuk's character is cold but he makes my heart flutter ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
10. [+28, 0] Haa... why is this so addicting??? The kiss scene is daebak!! Bubblegum gives me massive butterflies
Osen - Naver: Kim Ho Jin was the one who tried to kill Joo Sang Wook and Choi Kang Hee
1. [+644, -12] So it was Iljoo who deposited the 200 million won
2. [+463, -21] Daebak I got goosebumps. The guy who calls Choi Kang Hee is the oldest son ㅋㅋ
3. [+354, -21] I'm really curious of the person who's threatening Choi Kang Hee
4. [+272, -14] The person who's been calling her is Ildo all along
5. [+155, -1] The story's moving so fast for a 50-episode drama ㅋㅋ Nice, let's keep it up this way ㅋㅋ
6. [+134, -2] This writer's good at pacing and unravelling the issues. The container scene revealed what Hyung Woo has been keeping deep in his heart. You can feel how much he really loved Eun Soo
7. [+118, -1] Hyung Woo's love for Eun Soo... And the caller is the oldest son? I'm so curios
8. [+120, -14] Choi Kang Hee's acting was good in this episode. I hope she maintains it
9. [+102, -1] Is Ildo responsible for the threatening phone calls?... The unpredictable plot is really fun ㅋㅋㅋ
10. [+88, 0] Iljoo deposited the 200 million won while the Ildo is the caller or he could be not. The caller is wearing a watch on his left hand while it's on the right hand for the son. Did the staff make a mistake or they purposely did that? I wanna know who the caller is so bad
-Osen- Naver: 'Sassy Go Go' N saves Chae Soo Bin from suicide attempt
1. [+763, -12] It will be a happy ending, right?
2. [+722, -20] That's really awesome of Dong Jae!!!
3. [+678, -33] Such a touching episode.. It's been a while since a drama made me cry
4. [+628, -31] I cried so much watching this episode. How hard it must've been for Soo Ah ㅠㅠ
5. [+218, -10] Kwon Soo Ah's mom is rotten. Her daughter was on the verge of death but she prioritizes sending her abroad. And what on earth is happening with this drama's ratings?
6. [+176, -12] Honestly, this drama will never win the Daesang but give it the Netizen Popularity award at least. Blame the low ratings on the damn timing. Cast and crew, let's hang on till the end. I can't wait for next week
7. [+140, -10] Have a season 2 with the same cast
Osen-Naver: Lee Won Geun and Jung Eunji's kiss at the hospital
1. [+1,041, -13] Ah Bokdong-ah ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Why is your one-sided love too heartbreaking to watch?
2. [+707, -13] Poor Ji Soo
3. [+530, -15] What're you doing to my heart
4. [+94, -2] Ji Soo should change his stage name to Bokdong ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Ah Bokdong-ah ㅠㅠ
5. [+68, -2] Yeol is so cool and his eye smile is awesome. Lucky Jung Eunji ㅠㅜㅠ I feel sorry for Ha Joon though ㅠㅜㅜ
1. [+2,660, -46] Wow. God Myung Min's acting is insanely good. Goosebumps...
2. [+2,381, -46] Kim Myung Min, Yoo Ah In and Byun Yohan are killing it... This lineup is crazy good
3. [+1,644, -42] Bang Won is unstoppable ㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+1,428, -32] I can't take my eyes off this drama
5. [+517, -15] Finally, Bang Won realizes who the leads are ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
6. [+424, -4] Who is that fool? Who are you? Who are you? Then, who are you? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
7. [+331, -16] Hapha is jjang scary in the last part. Shivers... Everyone is so good at acting
8. [+272, -39] The real tyrant is... Lee Bang Won
9. [+239, -26] Kim Myung Min for this year's Daesang
10. [+172, -16] The cave scene reminded me of the Sewol Tragedy. The two are completely but different but the image of those innocent kids lying in the cave broke my heart