10 November 2015

[Spoilers] Bubblegum, Glamorous Temptation, Sassy Go Go (FINALE), Six Flying Dragons


Ratings
1. Six Flying Dragons - 14.1%
2. Glamorous Temptation - 9.9%
3. Sassy Go Go - 4.2%


Xports News - Naver: 'Bubblegum', Lee Dong Wook and Jung Ryeo Won's fairytale-like beach date 

1. [+1,200, -12] Their visuals and chemistry are no joke

2. [+922, -9] Ah so sweet. Lee Dong Wook's character is tender and considerate

3. [+823, -11] They made it look like a photoshoot.. Their visuals are daebak!! Pretty couple~~

4. [+550, -8] 6 episodes in and it's already this sweet?

5. [+216, -2] Could this drama get any more perfect?  Lee Dong Wook and Jung Ryeo Won are amazing at acting, chemistry is perfect, characters are realistic, plot is delightful, lines and dialogues are appealing and the supporting characters are quirky. The drama's simply the best, it doesn't lack anything

6. [+178, -2] I love the cinematography and music

7. [+173, -1] Sweet. So sweet ㅠㅠ The drama's quality is awesome!!

8. [+103, 0] The lines are realistic and precious. Bubblegum, hwaiting

9. [+94, 0] They match well ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ

10. [+64, -1] The style of this writer is calm but it's meaningful and touching. I love it



Osen -Naver: 'Glamorous Temptation', Joo Sang Wook end their misunderstanding with a kiss... much to Cha Ye Ryun's shock

1. [+1,473, -171] As much as I want Choi Kang Hee to end up with Joo Sang Wook, the man is a player and the drama seems to glorify that. What's up with him playing with two women ㅠㅠ Please only focus on one person ㅋㅋ

2. [+949, -26] In the kiss scene in the last part and in the kiss scene when they were younger, Il Joo's eyes are flaming with jealousy~ She'll only get vicious as time goes by

3. [+953, -81] He kisses every woman he's with

4. [+772, -51] I'm rooting for Eun Soo and Hyung Woo but I want more scenes of Eun Soo and Jung Jin Young. I love the stroll scene today ㅋㅋ

5. [+211, -13] Jung Jin Young and Choi Kang Hee have surprisingly good chemistry

6. [+184, -3] Please give Jang Young Nam-ssi more scenes! She lifts my mood ㅋㅋ

7. [+162, -4] I like that the story's moving fast. Eun Soo and Hyung Woo, stay together. The directing is really good too

8. [+132, -3] Choi Kang Hee/Jung Jin Young/Joo Sang Wook is a better love triangle than Choi Kang Hee/Joo Sang Wook/Cha Ye Ryun

9. [+97, -7] I like Joo Sang Wook but Choi Kang Hee has better chemistry with Jung Jin Young~ He's such a charismatic actor for his age

10. [+93, -3] I read a comment yesterday about Kim Chang Wan being the suspect and turns out that it's true


tv Report - Naver: 'Sassy Go Go', the top student or last place, everyone got their "happy ending"

1. [+3,871, -65] Made my heart flutter when Ha Joon said  "come to me if he cheats" ㅜㅠㅠㅠ 

2. [+2,706, -50] The last part is my favorite ㅎㅎ

3. [+2,174, -46] I love that it's a happy ending ~~

4. [+2,172, -118] This was a fun drama!!! Let's have a season 2

5. [+2,045, -49] Ha Joon was cute in the last part ㅜㅜㅜㅜ

6. [+488, -17] It was a clean ending and the family issues were resolved ㅋㅋㅋㄱㅋ"come to me if he cheats" and the haribo confession were my favorite ㅠㅠㅠ Please have a season 2

7. [+295, -13] I've enjoyed it! I thought it would be immature but it reminded me so much of my high school days

8. [+277, -13] Cheesy from beginning to end but it was addicting and fun

9. [+161, -3] Can we have a college version with the same cast? ㅠㅠ

10. [+146, -3] My favorite scenes were the haribo confession and the last part ㅠㅠ Yeol-ah, I will miss you. Let's have a season 2  ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

11. [+133, -4] Better than 'School 2015'


Xports News - Naver: 'Six Flying Dragons' Chun Ho Jin vs. Choi Jung Won, the start of a war that Yoo Ah In risked his life for

1. [+3,462, -36] Lee Seong Gye is daebak cool. I thought I was watching a movie.

2. [+2,484, -70] Yoo Ah In's acting is getting better and better

3. [+2,126, -26] This drama is awesome ㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷ

4. [+900, -9] Chun Ho Jin is very cool. He has a small build for someone who's playing a general but his charisma covers that up.

5. [+809, -7] Nothing gets on the way of a tiger that lost its cub!!! Lee In Gyum, you're dead meat~ Lee Seong Gye is pure awesomeness

6. [+524, -7] The double spy gave me goosebumps

7. [+495, -5] That twist in the last part. Wow.  ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Back in the day, this drama would be scoring at least 50% in ratings

8. [+302, -1] Gil Taemi is fierce-looking in this episode

9. [+295, -3] I'm curious if in this drama, Lee Bang Won kills Jung Do Jeon

10. [+290, -1] The writers are super clever. The plot is solid and it feels like I'm watching a movie each time. For once, I'm happy that a drama has 50 episodes!!! 

0 comments: