24 November 2015

[Spoilers] Bubblegum, Glamorous Temptation, Imaginary Cat, Oh My Venus, Six Flying Dragons



Osen - Naver: 'Bubblegum', Lee Dong Wook visits and hugs Jung Ryeo Won.. "I missed you"

1. [+1,126, -18] I wish I'm watching this with a lot of people.. High-quality dramas like this are worth-sharing and talking about!!!

2. [+1,018, -17] Such a shame that it's not getting much attention. The songs and characters are superb. Writer Noh Tae Hee is a charming tsundere ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+794, -10] 'Bubblegum' makes me laugh and cry ㅜㅜ There's not one bad actor here, they're all good and natural ♥ ♥ I don't want it to end ㅠㅠ Cast and crew, you're working hard in the cold weather ㅜㅜ Thanks for creating a beautiful drama ~~♡♡

4. [+726, -8] Bubblegum's OST is no joke. All the songs are amazing

5. [+147, -1] So sad... Words can't express how sad this episode is

6. [+129, -1] This episode is daebak sad ㅜㅜ

7. [+112, -3] Why am I crying ㅠㅠ

8. [+104, -1] This is a masterpiece!!!!

9. [+81, -1] Don't break up ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

10. [+56, -1] The drama is so underrated.. I want a happy for Ri Hwan and Haeng Ah

11. [+47, 0] tvN, I'm begging you to promote this. Sad that that more people are watching this gem






Osen - Naver: 'Glamorous Temptation', Choi Kang Hee tells Joo Sang Wook "You're disgusting, get away from me"

1. [+372, -39] This drama's better than I thought. Choi Kang Hee, hwaiting

2. [+301, -43] Is this drama any good?

3. [+228, -29] I teared up watching this episode ㅜㅜ What exactly is this drama's identity?

4. [+245, -79] Choi Kang Hee's such a good actress.. Hwaiting

5. [+124, -15] Better than So Ji Sub's drama 

6. [+111, -9] You're missing out if you're not watching this. The background music is epic and the cast's acting is good. It's so good, the tension is killing me

7. [+99, -5] Seok Hyun the grandpa fataleㅋㅋ Isn't this grandpa just the coolest? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+73, -4] I read somewhere that ratings companies monitor only about 2000 households. Heol, how how is that an accurate indication of ratings?

9. [+51, 0] Something's fishy. Whoever's organizing the Naver articles for this drama is messed up. . Why do you keep changing it?

10. [+51, -4] C'mon Naver, stop changing the articles. How annoying..








tv Report - Naver: 'Imaginary Cat', Jo Hye Jung's first leading role, should we wait and see? 

1. [+1,337, -176] She seriously has no shame

2. [+1,158, -84] You have no idea how relieved I am that this is not airing on a public channel ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+984, -62] Yoo Seung Ho's clearly the best actor here. The female lead can't catch up to him whether it be her line delivery or her expressions. She's not there.. not there yet

4. [+709, -89] A good thing that Yoo Seung Ho's the male lead. If it was someone else...

5. [+651, -50] Whatever, I'll stick to it for Yoo Seung Ho

6. [+537, -17] Why would viewers have to wait and see if her acting gets better? Should've cast someone who's prepared

7. [+407, -16] Sorry but her acting sucks ㅜ She needs more practice

8. [+406, -43] How did an ugly kid land the leading role?

9. [+242, -18] Jang Suwon >>>> Jo Hye Jung



Nate
1. [+242, -6] The cat has the good visuals and acting skills 

2. [+205, -8] Isn't the cat better than the female lead?

3. [+169, -7] This is supposed to be a heart-fluttering drama with Yoo Seung Ho and Jo Hye Jung but the cat stands out more than the female lead

4. [+9, -2] Can't the cat be the female lead instead?

5. [+8, 0] Ah so cute 

Naver
1. [+11,748, -139] Yoo Seung Ho's hard carry.. He's not acting in front of a human but an animal 

2. [+11,260, -567] Yoo Seung Ho's hard carrying it alone while Jo Hye Jung's has the "I'm acting" written all over her ㅠㅠ What will happen with the remaining 7 episodes? Yoo Seung Ho will have to do all the work by himself ㅠㅜ

3. [+9,588, -533] So the drama has no female lead?

4. [+8,141, -476] Yoo Seung Ho's handsome. The female lead's at a level of a supporting character

5. [+2,978, -87] Jo Hye Jung's not lead role material. She's emotionless and her acting is awkward.

6. [+2,967, -145] Even the way she walks is awkward

7. [+2,543, -65] Yoo Seung Ho's leading lady should be the cat









Newsen - Nate: 'Oh My Venus', Will So Ji Sub save Shin Minah from the stalker? 

1. [+304, -12] Haa. John Kim is so cool. The guys in this drama are no joke. Sung Hoon is handsome, I have a motherly smile on my face whenever Henry appears, Jung Gyu Woon's not a trash character but just an ordinary ex-bf, and of course there's So Ganji... Omo

2. [+249, -11] What a relief that So Ji Sub showed up in the endㅠㅠㅠ So Ganji is so awesome ㅠㅠㅠ

3. [+207, -9] I can't wait for next week

4. [+23, -1] I'm curious about the stalker's identity

5. [+9, 0] So Ji Sub lost too much weight

6. [+8, 0] Henry's a scene stealer 

Naver 
1. [+3,879, -78] So Ganji's suits romcoms really well

2. [+2,117, -61] As expected of So Ganji

3. [+1,894, -87] The drama's getting better~

4. [+1,560, -57] I have hyperthyroidism too and if I don't take in my medicine, I lose weight but if I take my medicine, I gain weight.. It's super inconvenient ㅠㅠ

5. [+445, -27] Chubby Shin Minah looks so pretty to me. Even prettier than what she orginally looks like

6. [+430, -19] Nothing refreshing about the plot but a nice change from the usual makjangs on public channels

7. [+271, -16] I suddenly switched to this while watching 'Six Flying Dragons' but I couldn't stop because of So Ganji.... Sorry Ah In-ah

8. [+264, -14] The plot is predictable but it's enjoyable and the characters are charming







Osen - Naver: 'Six Flying Dragons', Yoo Ah In blocks Chun No Min

1. [+351, -5] Gil Taemi is a villain but it would be heartbreaking if he dies

2. [+299, -12] I got goosebumps when Ddangsae shouted Lee In Kyum's name at Gil Taemi

3. [+255, -7] It feels like watching 2 movies each week This is how I cure my Monday disease

4. [+35, -1] I can't imagine this drama without Gil Taemi. His mannerisms and way of speaking are totally cute ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. [+28, 0] So, Ddangsae and Boonyi's mom was kidnapped.. What is the identity of the group that was secretly sent to Lee In Kyum? I'm curious of Gil Sunmi. I'm curious of everything..

Naver
1. [+3,015, -74] Lee Bang Won's freaking cool, he's such a good speaker. The writers must've read so many books for their research

2. [+2,734, -79] Yoo Ah In is putting a new spin on how Lee Bang Won is interpreted. What a charming actor. He doesn't lose to Kim Myung Min at all

3. [+682, -22] The plot is solid, I wonder why the ratings are not in the 20s yet

4. [+663, -13] This episode is all about Yoo Ah In. Next week is Gil Taemi and Lee Bang Ji's face off ㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷ

5. [+428, -17] I'm freaking excited at Lee Bang Ji vs Gil Taemi ㄷㄷㄷ Lee Bang Ji in the preview is daebak ㄷㄷㄷㄷ

6. [+266, -4] I don't know why but I got all choked up when Bang Won said "What have you been doing for 700 years?"


Ratings
1. Six Flying Dragons - 12.6%
2. Oh My Venus - 9.4%
3. Glamorous Temptation - 8.3%

-

0 comments: