1. She Was Pretty - 15.9%
2. Gaekju - 11.1%
3. Village - 4.9%
Osen- Naver: 'Gaekju' Jang Hyuk kills sister Park Eun Hye
1. [+2,696, -44] I should really just drop this. Writer, you went overboard
2. [+2,492, -32] The set-up is too much. Although he doesn't recognize her, how could he kill his own sister ?
3. [+1,491, -22] I never leave comments but this episode is too brutal ㅠㅠ It would be too much bear when he finds out later on
4. [+339, -8] I get that he had no idea that she's his nuna but didn't he go overboard for killing her??? Totally questionable main character ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+232, -1] Even if he didn't kill her, that's still an attempted murder..Makjang.. Why kill your nuna? Psycho
6. [+237, -18] Jang Hyuk drama choices are getting worse.
7. [+219, -3] Is this writer out of his mind? It would be daebak if you let the sister live and show the siblings get their revenge.. Is this your method of shooing viewers away? ㅜㅜ
8. [+206, -3] Why is this drama even called 'The Merchant'? When exactly will the business part start? Why do they keep killing people?
9. [+129, -2] Ah fuck. What just happened?
10. [+121, -2] Too heartbreaking when the she prays for Bong Sam to never find out that she killed his own sister
Osen- Naver: 'She Was Pretty' Choi Siwon is Ten!... Shaves his beard and reveals his identity
1. [+20,123, -347] I was in daze for a moment... because he's too handsome ㅎㄷㄷㄷ
2. [+18,548, -526] Viewers had all the wrong guesses ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Daebak
3. [+15,626, -288] Clean shaven and smiling Siwon is so cool.. The writer cleared our suspicions that he's not the chairman's son in the most-like way
4. [+12,080, -300] He's freaking handsome without his facial hair
5. [+11,213, -188] It's an overload of visuals in the last part!
6. [+3,154, -59] Now I realize why this drama is called 'She Was Pretty'. Kim Shin Hyuk probably wrote a book about it
7. [+2,669, -34] I knew that Shin Hyuk isn't the chairman's son the moment they showed Poong Ho's legs
8. [+2,107, -57] It's all falling into place. The reason why the drama's called 'She Was Pretty' is because it's written in Kim Shin Hyk's perspective and not Ji Sung Joon. The main character is Shin Hyuk, he's the representation of the peeking small face in the Renoir puzzle. Ten will release a book about it
9. [+1,379, -35] The last part is daebak ㄷㄷㄷ Kim Shin Hyuk is Ten and Kim Poong Ho is the chairman's son! Wow daebak
10. [+1,281, -26] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm speechless
tv daily - Nate: 'Village- Achiara's Secret' Jang Hee Jin and Shin Eun Kyung were sisters
1. [+261, -11] Wow. This is extremely thrilling. Why aren't more people watching?
2. [+185, -19] Jang Hee Jin committed suicide and I have a feeling that Yook Sungjae is the serial killer. In his phone, it says 'culprit'. That could be a hint. Also, in the preview for Ep. 1, he says "I wish a murder incident happens in our village"
3. [+24, -1] I thought it was strange when Yook Sungjae mentioned about wanting a murder incident to happen but I don't think he's the culprit
4. [+1,761, -65] Wow. 'Village' chills me to the bone ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Normally, you'd get a hit of the suspect early on but in this drama, I've got no clue who it is
5. [+1,804, -112] Sungjae's really amazing at acting!! Is the Baengi ahjumma laughing or crying? Jang Hee Jin's eyes give me the creeps
6. [+1,328, -37] This is really good but it's a bit convoluted and difficult to piece to piece everything together ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
7. [+361, -18] Yook Sungjae was really cool in this episode. In the last part, Jang Hee Jin's eyes are filled with resentment and hatred
8. [+311, -9] I never thought the Cinderella music would be so scary
9. [+265, -7] Kim Hye Jin is so pitiful. Her adoptive parents died in a car accident while her biological mother whom she somehow found doesn't want her
10. [+213, -5] I want to marathon this drama once it's over