Xports News - Naver: 'Oh My Venus' Yoo In Young's transformation into a 120 kg woman
1. [+7,918, -107] She still looks pretty even as a fat woman ㅋㅋ
2. [+6,175, -108] Oh. I couldn't tell that she's Yoo In Young. She gives the feeling of an unscratched lottery ticket. Wow
3. [+3,390, -52] Looks like there are candies stuffed in her cheeks
4. [+2,382, -83] This premiers tomorrow!!! Can't Wait!!!!!
5. [+457, -24] Somewhat unrelated but, why do our dramas have to portray overweight women as unconfident, social misfits and friendless?
6. [+394, -14] I'm waiting for Yoo In Young to score the lead role ㅠㅜ
7. [+341, -7] They did a good job with the makeup but if you weigh 120 kg, your chin wouldn't look that slim.. It should at least look like Kim Ah Joong's double chin in '200 Pounds Beauty'
8. [+160, -4] The hairstyle makes her look like Go Hyun Jung
9. [+249, -120] She looks like Seohyun when she was still chubby
10. [+117, -8] Cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Osen - Naver: 'Remember' Namgoong Min transforms into a bossy, 3rd-generation chaebol
1. [+1,167, -57] So damn handsome... As a man, I feel inferior ㅠㅠ
2. [+1,086, -40] This hyung has a cool voice and way of speaking~ I envy his body~
3. [+889, -29] Did he change his hairstyle? He's unrecognizable
4. [+657, -40] 'Remember' seems like a fun drama...
5. [+648, -82] This dude's a really good actor but he never gets popular ㅋㅋ
6. [+110, -12] The new hairdo totally changed him. Who wouldn't melt with his good looks and sexy voice?
7. [+108, -12] His psycho acting in 'The Girl Who Sees Smells' was great
8. [+88, -9] But Namgoong Min's more than qualified to play the male lead. He's such a good actor, why is he always stuck with playing secondary character? ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
9. [+80, -9] Looks way better now that his bangs are gone!
10. [+68, -7] He's a villain in this drama? His psycho acting in TGWSS was really good. He totally suits dark and evil roles!