26 November 2015

Sungkyunkwan Scandal's daebak lineup



Instiz: No other casting will make women crazy like this one

-Best drama everㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-I read the book and watched the drama 3 times 

-I remember the hate on Yoo Ah In when has was cast but the rage died down after the first episodeㅋㅋㅋ

-Both the book and the drama are epic 

-Park Min Young's indeed lucky with male co-stars 

-People were super against Yoo Ah In's casting for Geol Oh but he quickly became the sensationㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Geol Oh syndrome 

-The Geol Oh syndrome was strong at that time 

-Made me so jealous of Park Min Young 

-I watched this for Park Yoo Chun but it turned me into a Song Joong Ki fan..... Gu Yong Ha

-This was when Joong Ki was at his peak 

-I like the book better becuase it's sexierㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-There was so much criticisms over the casting but people ended up loving it!! 

-

0 comments: