1. [+1,676, -54] For me, Cha Tae Hyun-ssi is the ideal son-in-law. He's friendly, always cheerful, caring, romantic and not to mention that he hasn't had any scandals. I always tell my daughters to bring home men with those qualities. Cha Tae Hyun-ssi's such a feel-good character
2. [+162, -6] I felt sorry for Kim Joo Hyuk when he said that having to eat homemade meals is one of the perks of marriage. At least, he was able to have homemade meals from his mom when she was still living and she could've cooked for the members too. Others take homemade food as nothing special but to some, it connotes comfort, warmth and love. I feel bad for Kim Joo Hyuk that he has no one by his side to give that feeling of warmth. I hope you meet someone good soon
3. [+69, -10] Season 3 is without doubt 1N2D's best season. The season 1 members were trying too hard to be funny ... The thought of Gutaeng hyung, Kim Junho and Kim Jong Min's faces alone make me laugh
4. [+943, -10] If Cha Tae Hyun wasn't in '1N2D', he would be doing 'Superman Returns' right nowㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+864, -12] Cha Tae Hyun treats his wife well and is a good father to his kids!!
6. [+669, -14] She's adorable:) Grow up well^^
7. [+51, -2] Are there men out there similar to Cha Tae Hyun?
8. [+45, -2] I envy Cha Tae Hyun's wife ㅠㅠHow does it feel to be married to him?
9. [+42, -3] I wish he and his kids join 'Superman Returns'
1. [+3,619, -88] I was worried that the 100vs100 special would be boring but it was loads of fun ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+3,035, -77] Joon hyung and Ha Neul hyung were so funny when they were dancing at the 60th birthday party ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ And Yoo Jae Suk's guiding skill is amazing
3. [+2,939, -440] GOT7 members are really handsome. Such eye candies ㅋㅋㅋㅋ There's nothing they're not good at plus they're fun
4. [+2,560, -427] Seungkwan ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
5. [+1,873, -42] It's really nice to see that everyone was hardworking today
6. [+646, -38] GOT7 and the twins' acrobatic match was so cool ㅋㄱㄱㄱㅋ
7. [+668, -68] Song Ji Hyo was amazing and Boo Seungkwan was funny as hell ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
8. [+592, -66] Who was that guy in the last part. His facial expression was manly ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
9. [+534, -26] GOT7 and Seventeen are full of variety charms. This episode was really fun thanks to them ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
10. [+577, -99] Seventeen's Seungkwan? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He was jjang
11. [+495, -51] Seungkwan and Lee Sung Mi were really funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I thought this episode would be boring but it was super fun
12. [401, -63] Boo Seungkwan was cute in the last part ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
13. [+324, -10] The scale of this episode is legendary
tv Report - Naver: 'Superman', Uhm Taewoong and Jion's tearful goodby..."Will treasure the 10 months of memories"
1. [+12,821, -293] I hope Jion grows up well~
2. [+10,596, -268] Uhm Tae Woong-ssi, see you in dramas. I hope Jion grows up beautifully
3. [+8,243, -230] You've worked hard, fighting!!!!!
4. [+8,024, -217] Jion-ah, grow up well~ Be happy^^
5. [+7,285, -824] Jion-ah, grow up healthy and happy.. Uhm Taewoong for sure doesn't suit variety shows. Looking forward to your acting!
6. [+1,525, -92] Uhm Tae Woong is a good man
7. [+1,521, -94] Uhm Tae Woong's final message was really touching "I thought being a father is good enough but I didn't think what type of father I should be" ㅜ Seeing his progress as a new father was realistic and heartwarming. Unfortunate that they're leaving, especially now that Jion's learning how to talk
8. [+1,222, -82] Felt a bit sad for them because of the hate comments they were getting ㅠㅠ Grow up well
9. [+663, -62] You've worked hard for the past 10 months!
10. [+434, -56] Uhm Tae Woong adhered to the program's purpose out of the other dads. He matured and improved as a father on his own without inviting and relying on guests. Jion-ah, stay cheerful and grow up healthily!