7 December 2015

Hyeri says she worried her hotel scene in 'Reply 1988' wouldn't be funny


Osen - Naver: 'Reply 1988', Hyeri "I was worried that this scene wouldn't be funny"

1. [+977, -49] I don't even think of her as Girl's Day Hyeri anymore, I just see her as the real Deok Sun. You're doing great. Hwaiting even more!

2. [+693, -42] Hyeri is so adorable^^ Deok Sun hwaiting

3. [+678, -41] The role suits her so well. Hyeri is really cute and pretty in 'Reply 1988'

4. [+64, -4] I burst out laughing when she said "jol jol jol jol"(tn: imitating the sound of water)ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+48, -3] The bathroom!!! Broken!! All night, the water was "jol jol jol jol"~ I couldn't sleep~~~ Okay? The room is too cold~~~~ I almost froze to death! My lips almost became like this

6. [+44, -1] That scene is funnier than 'Gag Concert'. The water was 'jol jol jol jol'

7. [+42, -2] I'm sure she gained a lot of female fansㅋ I was disappointed when she was announced as the lead but now I've come to like her ㅋ

8. [+38, -2] She was bashed to death when she was cast but she's doing really great to the point that I can't imagine anyone who'll fit the role better

9. [+38, -4] It was funny Deok Sun-ah ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+30, -14] A big chance that she's the 2nd Hwang Jung Eum

-

0 comments: