27 December 2015

King of Mask Singer (Apink's Namjoo)


tv Report - Naver: 'King of Mask Singer' Shimcheongi is Apink's Namjoo, singing skills reversal

1. [+1,621, -85] I didn't know much about Namjoo all this time because Jung Eunji outshined her but she's such a good singer

2. [+1,314, -75] And who said Jung Eunji's the only good singer in the group?

3. [+1,064, -62] Apink's Kim Nam Joo is awesome at singing^^☺

4. [+1,099, -102] Woa shocking.. I don't know much about Apink aside from Jung Eunji but Namjoo is just as good as Eunji, isn't she?

5. [+889, -57] Namjoo-ya, great job~~~~~

6. [+316, -16] What reversal? She's always been good at singing. It's just that Eunji is the group's key figure and she outshined the other members

7. [+306, -15] I've always known that she's got the skills but I never knew how amazing she is until now.. Apink fans must be proud

8. [+292, -17] Namjoo and Bomi are good singers too just but Jung Eunji outshined them

9. [+262, -16] Her high notes ㅎㄷㄷ

10. [+226, -10] Jung Eunji, Son Naeun and Yoon Bomi are the only Apink members I can think of the top of my head but starting now, I'll remember Kim Namjoo. She's an amazing singer


Star News - Naver: King of Mask Singer continues to surprise viewers

1. [+6,872, -196] Im Baek Chunㄷㄷ  He was the nation's MC way before Yoo Jae Suk

2. [+2,960, -102] Im Baek Chun-nim is daebak ㄷㄷㄷ

3. [+2,204, -82] Im Baek Chun who's good at MCing? He's jjang

4. [+575, -10] I had no idea Lee Pilmo was this good at singing. He has such a nice voice!!! I personally think he was the most memorable act in this episode

5. [+650, -56] Namjoo worked hard since the start but she is outshined by Eunji so she never received much recognition.. So cool seeing her show her skills on the stage today

6. [+601, -72] I really didn't know that Namjoo's this amazing at singing. Some think that aside from Eunji, the rest are bad at singing. Namjoo just broke those stereotypes

-

0 comments: